Barbara Bush in failing health. UPDATE: Barbara Bush has died at 92

Mark Hunts FIST

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
https://cnn.it/2H0jleF

You may not be a fan of the Bush family but Barbara Bush is a great woman. Thoughts to her family.

A frugal woman. She once bought a pair of $29.00 shoes for G.H. Bushs Inauguration.

She started the Barbara Bush foundation for family literacy.

"The American Dream is about equal opportunity for everyone who works hard. If we don’t give everyone the ability to simply read and write, then we aren’t giving everyone an equal chance to succeed.” Mrs. Barbara Bush

Here's a clip of her talking about Trump. She wasn't a fan.

Shared via TweetCaster

Any hint of Texasophobia and this thread is gone!

Old School proper lady. She showed a lot of dignity and heart in her day.

Sad news, but 92 years is a full life. Bush and his wife always handled themselves with class in the White House and outside.

Sad news, but 92 years is a full life. Bush and his wife always handled themselves with class in the White House and outside.

92 is a very long life. It's so old you don't feel 'bad' for her, obviously sucks for the family.

Sorry you dont get a pass for being married to horrible people. She's complicit- same as Hillary, same as Melania, and same as Elena Ceaușescu

To confirm....in your opinion Hillary and Melania are equal to the wife of a man who

His secret police, the Securitate, was responsible for mass surveillance as well as severe repression and human rights abuses within the country, and he suppressed and controlled the media and press, implementing methods that were among the harshest, most restrictive and brutal in the world......

And

he perceived the demonstrations as a political threat and ordered military forces to open fire on 17 December, causing many deaths and injuries.

Hmmmmmmmm?<AckbarTrap>

To confirm....in your opinion Hillary and Melania are equal to the wife of a man who

His secret police, the Securitate, was responsible for mass surveillance as well as severe repression and human rights abuses within the country, and he suppressed and controlled the media and press, implementing methods that were among the harshest, most restrictive and brutal in the world......

Hmmmmmmmm?
They all supported criminals running countries. They get no sympathy from me

92 is a very long life. It's so old you don't feel 'bad' for her, obviously sucks for the family.

92 is actually the most optimistic length I have for my own life. Anything farther than that would stun me. Anything after your 70s really becomes uncertain.

Last edited:
Sorry you dont get a pass for being married to horrible people. She's complicit- same as Hillary, same as Melania, and same as Elena Ceaușescu

You're entitled to your opinion, and I'm not offended or anything, but that is still a piece of shit thing to say and reflects poorly on how you were raised.

Last edited:
Heck of a lot better than Nancy Reagan. I like her and H.W., though I disagree with much of their politics.

Well yeah, Trump was putting Jeb on blast and humiliating him.

Its doubtful Trump has called Bush 43 for advice.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Sad to hear. She always seemed to conduct herself with class and grace in her position

Back