Barbara Bush in failing health. UPDATE: Barbara Bush has died at 92

Queue snide nostalgia tinged reminiscences to a time when presidential politics was more honorable and civil.

I didn't realize people here liked her. Nobody really talked about her.

I didn't realize people here liked her. Nobody really talked about her.

She's from an older era. She has been around since 1980 (politically). So basically, if you're my age she has been in the public eye your whole life.

i never really watch cnn, but i turned it on for a few to listen to them cover barbara. they are showing old clips of larry king interviewing her and anderson cooper is talking, and they are both fairly astonished that she said she loved each of her kids equally and not george more because he was President. how stupid can they be?

Hope Trump tweets something about her being ugly and how Jeb! is a mess.

As bad as H looks I assumed he’d go first, I don’t think he’ll be around much longer

As bad as H looks I assumed he’d go first, I don’t think he’ll be around much longer
especially now that she passed. a lot of times the only reason one hangs on is for the other. now that she is gone, he probably just wants to be with her. i give him less than 6 months

You may not be a fan of the Bush family but Barbara Bush is a great woman. Thoughts to her family.

I have grown to like George W in the past year or so. He seems like a pleasant jovial kind of guy. And my belief is he got manipulated by Cheney and the other Neocons into waging the Iraq war.

The news just put up a clip of her.....old, wearing shoulder pads with JJ Watt

I have grown to like George W in the past year or so. He seems like a pleasant jovial kind of guy. And my belief is he got manipulated by Cheney and the other Neocons into waging the Iraq war.
Think about that every time you board a plane

especially now that she passed. a lot of times the only reason one hangs on is for the other. now that she is gone, he probably just wants to be with her. i give him less than 6 months
Agreed, normally. who knows how the elite live they could have spent every minute with each other or had help do everything for them and barely saw each other

myVyqw6.gif

Dad, mom said you would say I could use the car tonight. Stop yelling! God I hate this family.

ScumbagSteve.jpg

sorry to derail, I just like his hoodie

Back