Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship 2 : August 25th (Crazy Horse,Chris Lytle,Joey Beltran)

Lethwei fighters would probably do very well but they would have to adapt as well since you're only striking with fists. The best suited would probably be the Irish travelers who have never stopped fighting for honor and money in bare knuckle boxing contests. BKFC seems like they're using the MMA guys to promote themselves and when those guys get beat by better striker then hopefully they will have a following as well. I wasn't sure how the first one would be but I streamed it for free and it was a great card. All the fights except for the Ricco Rodriguez main event were barn burners from what I remember and most did not see a final bell. A few of the MMA guys looked out matched or didn't perform well especially Eric Prindle who got knocked out cold with one punch. There were a few that could strike and use the one hand clinch to their advantage like Beth Rawlings and Estevan Payan.

Some Lethwei guys already have slick boxing. Saw Nga Marn (I think he retired, to be fair), Too Too and Soe Lin Oo are all very skilled, as is that guy Ye Thway Ne who's doing MMA now. They wouldn't have to adapt that much for bare-knuckle, given the level of boxers they'll be fighting for the first couple years.

Think i might order this. Seems like a good time. The 8pm estrn start time is whatsup.

Some Lethwei guys already have slick boxing. Saw Nga Marn (I think he retired, to be fair), Too Too and Soe Lin Oo are all very skilled, as is that guy Ye Thway Ne who's doing MMA now. They wouldn't have to adapt that much for bare-knuckle, given the level of boxers they'll be fighting for the first couple years.

That's a good point. They would probably do well but they would still have to adapt somewhat to the hands only style. They would probably struggle a bit more with the UK guys. There's a few of them that are very good and have beaten the MMA and lower level boxers that have tried the sport. Who are some good Lethwei guys to YouTube? I've watched it but don't know a ton about the fighters.

About 47 minutes away from toeing the line and knuckling up.

Nobody else watching? Felony Charles Bennett is coming up.

Last edited:
Some good fights so far. Digging the open hand slaps. Lol

aWwyQMM.jpg

Damn. Felony fucked his hand up and took a knee. But he gets up like a warrior.

Damn, was a good scrap. Shame the way it ended

Brutal. Felony lands a left and goes down in excruciating pain. Fight over.

XhYNewx.jpg

2h74GNq.jpg

Lytle was very impressive! Came out like a demon. They have a star in him

Damn i couldnt find this any wheres so thanks for all the info and pics being posted.

No idea Grove was in this tonight id imagine he might do some damage.

Awesome hearing about Lights Out gettin it done also.

Back