BART Withholding Surveillance Videos Of Crime To Avoid ‘Stereotypes’

Damn. I think this proves liberals are the real racists. Why would you need to censor it unless there would be a reaction from racists? Me I'm color blind so it wouldn't make a difference if they were black or white.

Thread needs some of the usual War Room leftists to explain this. Their damage control is good for a laugh.

You need to just understand that the "teenager" who stole your wallet didn't actually steal from you. It's their culture, they need it more than you and you should appropriate accordingly.

yeah, you're right. i'm an inconsiderate citizen :(

The Bay Area has beautiful weather? Coulda fooled me, it was horrible the summer month I spent in San Francisco. Honestly besides the food I'd be hard pressed to think of anything that impressed me. No offense.

well, i enjoy dry and normally sunny days in the 60's, so this area is perfect for me. the only drawback, is the morning fog, but that usually dissipates by around 10:30am or so.

well, i enjoy dry and normally sunny days in the 60's, so this area is perfect for me. the only drawback, is the morning fog, but that usually dissipates by around 10:30am or so.

Different strokes. I enjoy my weather in the 80s and 90s haha.

A picture of BART head of public relations issuing a statement on the matter

hqdefault.jpg

Honestly it would be even lower if it the country was ''all white".

Since they are counting white hispanics/latinos/etc as white when most of them are Mestizos to a varying degree or have Mediterranean blood (which I don't consider white). And it would shrink even lower if you excluded Italians, Spaniards, and say people from Balkans.

i take bart every single day. the combination of ultra-liberalism and the lack of surveillance cameras is going to mean more people are going to be robbed. i had my wallet snatched once after going out drinking. as i went through the turnstile and went to put my ticket back in my wallet, this guy to the right of me who had passed his own turnstile, grabbed my wallet from my hand and ran. i ran for like ten seconds calling him a motherfucker and piece of shit, but the guy was, ahem...athletic, and there was no way for me to catch up.

this is why i ALWAYS take out my bart ticket out of my wallet before getting close to the turnstiles. that way, the only thing they'll snatch is my ticket, which is way better than my entire wallet.

Pretty brave to admit it.

to admit that i run like a snail, or that the assailant was, "athletic"? lol

That you can only run 10 seconds and the dude outran you like it was nothing.

That you can only run 10 seconds and the dude outran you like it was nothing.

oh, well i was also a bit buzzed and kind of out of sorts. by the time i began running, dude had a pretty big head start.

This doesn't help anything, in fact it only makes things worse. Anyone reading that knows damn well that when they say "minorities" they mean black guys, nobody is under the impression that a bunch of Asian or East Indian kids were in packs robbing people. So withholding the video isn't gonna make racist douches any less racist, and it isn't gonna present a better image for black people, but it will feed into paranoid "white genocide" type fantasies about the media and government.

It could be illegals too.

oh, well i was also a bit buzzed and kind of out of sorts. by the time i began running, dude had a pretty big head start.

You should edit and put it that in, because if the mayberry gets a wind of it you will be forever the beta male that got cucked by an explosive runner.

Back