BART Withholding Surveillance Videos Of Crime To Avoid ‘Stereotypes’

This doesn't help anything, in fact it only makes things worse.

Once it becomes clear that those in authority see your assumed racism as a bigger problem than 40 kids robbing a bus, it tends to undermine public trust quickly.

You should edit and put it that in, because if the mayberry gets a wind of it you will be forever the beta male that got cucked by an explosive runner.

oh, i'll admit that now. i was a dumbass for making myself an easier target. but that's no excuse go to around taking people's stuff.

Does that mean they would release the video if the robbers were white?

Black privilege

i take it because of the traffic and other non-weather related issues?

Yeah, I mean we have really bad traffic in Honolulu... I'd say it's because of cultural and environmental (pollution) issues. It's been forever since I've been so maybe the smog is improved now, but that's a big deal to me.

oh, i'll admit that now. i was a dumbass for making myself an easier target. but that's no excuse go to around taking people's stuff.

Thats fine, i was going to say the dude made you a favor as a wake up call to get fit, but if you were buzzed then yeah, no way you catch him.

If large groups of white teens were getting on BART and attacking people the police wouldn't hold back. They would be trumpeting the news and getting the media involved. The media would be sensationalizing it.

But it if the offenders are black it is all hush-hush

/';,,,,,i,
Honestly it would be even lower if it the country was ''all white".

Since they are counting white hispanics/latinos/etc as white when most of them are Mestizos to a varying degree or have Mediterranean blood (which I don't consider white). And it would shrink even lower if you excluded Italians, Spaniards, and say people from Balkans.

alberto.jpg

Ravelo-FBI.jpg

arujkuhk4w8x.jpg

These people are only "white" to screw with crime statistics. If they were trying to get scholarships or wanted to gain acceptance to a college they certainly wouldn't be white.

If one of them invented a brilliant new app or wrote a brilliant book, would the news call them white? No. But when they rape, murder and rob they somehow become white. lmao

Truth hurts, when reality contradicts my utopia, I've to edit reality so it fits my world view.
Hurts the victims of the violence, not the one protected by high fences and with the ass in warm

/';,,,,,i,

alberto.jpg

These people are only "white" to screw with crime statistics. If they were trying to get scholarships or wanted to gain acceptance to a college they certainly wouldn't be white.

. lmao
He is the descendant of the blond Sigfrid.
Claim that this gentleman is white is an insult toward both white people and native americans ones.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/20...illance-videos-of-crime-to-avoid-stereotypes/

Statement for justification refusal to release surveillance video:

The terminology used is very telling of what is happening. Won't stop the "stereotyping" and will only keep the BART less safe. San Fran will only learn when it starts costing them money.
Yikes. The left continues to enable this by actively suppressing the free dispersal of information.

We certainly didn't suppress the stereotypes generated by Dylan Roof, nor should we have. Unflinching honesty of coverage is paramount.

Its like that scene from Jaws when Chief Brody takes five across the face because he knew the beach wasn't safe, but opened it anyway. Only, instead of 7/4 revenue, it's liberal feels at stake.

are they afraid that they will stigmatize a bunch of hindu muffins?

Remember with all of the videos of black on white or Asian or Jewish violence censored to the dark web it makes sense. You can shut down a highway, riot and raise hell and no one gets arrested if a white on black video surfaces. Where are all of the white on black videos by the way? You can find quite a few black on white vids online. Remember the video of the black guy kicking the Asian woman in the face in front of her kid?
University of Minnesota used to send physics descriptions of suspects of sexual assaults to the student body. Every week a new story of a black male, a lot of them were Somalian. But eventually that triggered too many people and they quit sending out the descriptions.
Whites are the doormats.

When 40-60 kids come on a train to try and rob me I will make a new music video for Drowning Pools "Bodies."

San Francisco has big problems like
giphy.webp

But they cant have
1104_letal_farts.jpg

Because it'll get in the way of
pt6eAC.gif

It's shit like this that continues to feed the white nationalist narrative. Leftest progressive guilt ridden need to Infantilize minorities, while pathologizing CIS white males.

Then another stereotype creeps up and becomes prominent. The "They didn't mention race, must be a 'Dindu' " stereotype.

Back