Bathroom tricks

Seraldo Babalu

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
1) Stand further back from the urinal, that way the guys next to you will think you have a long wiener.

2) After you're finished, rub the front of your taint while shaking out your wiener. Rubbing this area in a forward direction will push out all of the urine in your urethra, preventing those unexpected drips and leaks after putting your wiener away.

Suck the penis protruding from the glory hole

When awoken early before daylight with a full bladder boner, do an emperors piss i.e pee sitting down, so

A - you dont have to properly open your tired eyes and wake yourself fully up

B - you dont piss all over the seat and floor

When you like pubs like I do, and are as old as me, thenonly trick you want to use in the bathroom is how to cut the line.

Just another thread in the Mayberry that makes me want to never have to live with men and deal with their bathroom nastiness :hmph

When awoken early before daylight with a full bladder boner, do an emperors piss i.e pee sitting down, so

A - you dont have to properly open your tired eyes and wake yourself fully up

B - you dont piss all over the seat and floor

Just another thread in the Mayberry that makes me want to never have to live with men and deal with their bathroom nastiness :hmph
You admit to having some weird fetishes. You up to being peed on?

<36>

I'm sure it'll add to your fetish and at the same time, you get over your fear of sharing a bathroom with a dude. It's a win-win for you

I could've sworn you made this exact same carbon copy topic last year, right around Christmas time.

Carve glory hole through which penis would be admitted and/or sucked at Christmas time.

You admit to having some weird fetishes. You up to being peed on?

<36>

I'm sure it'll add to your fetish and at the same time, you get over your fear of sharing a bathroom with a dude. It's a win-win for you
Huh? I’m a domme. Nobody pees on me /:<

urinal-etiquette-acceptable-acceptable-really-unacceptable-unacceptable-14021375.png

Take a knee when a guest. Can't miss a drop.

If a manlet disregard, nobody wants you spraying pee all over the front of the toilet.

pro tip (but not just): helicopter... that way the guys next to you know with certainty you have a long wiener, this can be done before, during or after urinating...

<1>

Yea, whatever. You, like any other broad, would have no objection when I pull your hair and push your dumb face in the pillow
Nah you actually can’t pull my hair. Head problems n that.

Also ew bruh.

In most restrooms you should stick to headbutts, elbows, uppercuts and suplexes since you'll likely be operating in close quarters

@Revolver

Keep a piss--sock in the john so the drippys don't stain up your tightie whities.

Stuff your dickhole with folded paper before you pee and you'll create wet, warm origami

Poop with the lid down.

Wipe your eyes after you wipe your ass without paper.

Back