Bathroom tricks

In most restrooms you should stick to headbutts, elbows, uppercuts and suplexes since you'll likely be operating in close quarters

@Revolver
This man knows what he’s talking about. Everyone should take note.

Toilet paper has two sides, fold your piece in half and leave it on the back of the toilet for the next patron.

<1>

Yea, whatever. You, like any other broad, would have no objection when I pull your hair and push your dumb face in the pillow
Whoa suddenly the vibe got kinda rapey.

Whoa suddenly the vibe got kinda rapey.
2pb50x.jpg

I would like to know the precise location to aim the pee to produce zero splatter on my legs and feet.

Just another thread in the Mayberry that makes me want to never have to live with men and deal with their bathroom nastiness :hmph

Oh yeah, we're much nastier than you women folk. Having to go in the bathroom and nearly cut my foot up on stepping on a bottle of vinegar. Are you hungry bishes making a salad in there or something?

Oh yeah, we're much nastier than you women folk. Having to go in the bathroom and nearly cut my foot up on stepping on a bottle of vinegar. Are you hungry bishes making a salad in there or something?
Vinegar???
{<huh}

People use it to de scale shower heads and taps.
I know vinegar is good for multiple cleaning uses, but why leave it in there? And in the way that somebody could step on it? Just weird man.

When faced with a 3am pee boner thats harder than steel I sometimes pee on the shower floor.

We are talking bout women though.
bruh i grew up living with women, we never had vinegar in our bathroom. that's wild. gonna get poop germs on your vinegar n then poop germs will get in ur kitchen when u gotta bring it in to pour some on your fries mhmm

Back