BATMAN NINJA Anime Movie (English-Language Trailer; Gets a Release Date)

I'm not much of an anime fan but I'm a huge batman fan, and I'm definitely watching that shit.

I dunno. Batman as a ninja doesn't really work for me. Plus I'm not a big anime fan.

The irony is that unlike the real life movies, DC's animated movies are way better than Marvel's. Atleast to me they are.

My only issue with it is characterizing him as a ninja rather than a samurai. If you ignore that, it looks pretty fookin' awesome.

Remember in Batman the Animated series when he took on the Ninja. The Ninja commented that Batman was like a Ninja but Batman stated that he would rather live as a Samurai.

Remember in Batman the Animated series when he took on the Ninja. The Ninja commented that Batman was like a Ninja but Batman stated that he would rather live as a Samurai.
It sort of makes sense, given his use of gadgets and his reliance on stealth, except that the ninja were lawless mercenaries while the job of the samurai was to uphold the law. I'm sure the distinction will make a lot more sense when I see the movie. There's nothing wrong with recasting him as an anti-hero, but Batman's true calling was always to fight for justice and that's just not ninja-like.

DC has always had better animated shows than Marvel.
I'm not even talking about the shows, in talking about the animated films they make. In the animated film world it's the opposite of the real life action films.

Dragonlords .... buddy .... tag me in marvel stuff not DC stuff

Sometimes I feel like you don't even know me :(

I'll watch. I'll probably buy the figure when it comes out. But that is a shit attempt at anime.

Are you saying that modern anime is shit? Or that this doesn't look like anime? Because the anime pedigree of the creators is really strong...

I guess if you like anime, this is cool. I've never been a fan of anime, so it's not floating my boat. Cool artwork though
Remove the "ninja" on your username, you goddamn heathen.

But yeah, I was expecting a proper anime. This looks like a borderlands trailer. Would still watch.

Are you saying that modern anime is shit? Or that this doesn't look like anime? Because the anime pedigree of the creators is really strong...
I just read "psycho pass" in the trailer. I assume that its the studio or just the director?

I'm saying it looks like an anime I would start skipping after the first episode.

this looks fresh, I see a ton of characters I think I see Penguin even!

I hope that this turns out well.

I love the trailer.

Are we getting eng dub for this?

Back