Battlefield 5

erhnamdjinn

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
So today was the release of the standard edition, wasnt going to buy it, because I didnt like the BETA and hardly enjoyed BF1, but since most of my online friends were getting it, I checked reviews and saw the improvements to the game, so I played about 2 hours , game feels good, graphics are great, the grass effects are great and make good cover even in open fields, the action was great, haven't tried the planes but overall alot better then I initially expected, anyone else playing?

I'll wait to see how the game is in the long run before I give those scumbags any money.. even then I'll only buy it super cheap.

EA has a long way to go before I buy something from them first day.

I always love the idea of battlefield games then I get them and the execution is piss poor.

What improvements from BF1 ?

Only playing BF1 since I got it and everything for it free.

Noticeable bugs?

not having helicopters in a BF game is so retarded

I love flying the helicopters

This is the best shooter released all year and certainly an improvement over BF1.

Don't listen to the incels.

Cons are the UI and not being able to access certain elements like gun upgrades and assignments when you're on the server.

But it's easily one of the best shooters you can play. The guns look, sound, and feel awesome shooting. MP40 and MG34 been my two favorites so far.

This is the best shooter released all year and certainly an improvement over BF1.

Don't listen to the incels.

Cons are the UI and not being able to access certain elements like gun upgrades and assignments when you're on the server.

But it's easily one of the best shooters you can play. The guns look, sound, and feel awesome shooting. MP40 and MG34 been my two favorites so far.

Calling people incels when you were crying about not having a girlfriend that lets you game 10+ hours a day

the beta didnt win me over, but I keep hearing reports that it has significantly improved iIl prob get it in a couple of weeks when I get back home.

Calling people incels when you were crying about not having a girlfriend that lets you game 10+ hours a day

Hating a game without even playing it because it has girls in it isn't quite the same as idealizing a partner that shares interests.

Hating a game without even playing it because it has girls in it isn't quite the same as idealizing a partner that shares interests.

At least I dont go all white knight when someone calls a British video game character British

there's slight bugs on Console, but the gunplay and TTK are excellent and the best state at launch for a BF game since BF3

the ADS spread is gone, it's almost entirely skill based now......nothing like CoD like some are saying.

Game is trash and I don’t give eight shits female soldiers. First off it’s buggy which is pathetic considering the month plus delay. Maps are boring. Gameplay is boring and stale. Bitches cried about actual skill with guns in BF1 so we back to boring predictable recoil and laser accuracy. Not to mention there are some serious weapon balance issues going on. The vehicles are a joke. Once again, since it took actual skill to take out tanks in 1, every class has some launcher that can hit you from across the map. The new features are a joke. Fortifications are a worthless gimmick. Dice needs to be called to task. They keep putting out crap whether it’s BF or Star Wars. They haven’t made a quality title since 3

Game is trash and I don’t give eight shits female soldiers. First off it’s buggy which is pathetic considering the month plus delay. Maps are boring. Gameplay is boring and stale. Bitches cried about actual skill with guns in BF1 so we back to boring predictable recoil and laser accuracy. Not to mention there are some serious weapon balance issues going on. The vehicles are a joke. Once again, since it took actual skill to take out tanks in 1, every class has some launcher that can hit you from across the map. The new features are a joke. Fortifications are a worthless gimmick. Dice needs to be called to task. They keep putting out crap whether it’s BF or Star Wars. They haven’t made a quality title since 3

Pretty sure most of the gaming community disagrees and is pleasantly surprised how good BFV is at launch despite their marketing gaffs.

Pretty sure most of the gaming community disagrees and is pleasantly surprised how good BFV is at launch despite their marketing gaffs.

It has the worst user reviews of any battlefield game by far

I've been reading that the game was released unfinished and hopefully in a few months might actually be worth playing.

I haven't played it myself but from the sounds of things it's stripped down, buggy and was released too early.

There's quite a bit of negativity.

I've been reading that the game was released unfinished and hopefully in a few months might actually be worth playing.

I haven't played it myself but from the sounds of things it's stripped down, buggy and was released too early.

There's quite a bit of negativity.

It's not stripped down and the bugs I've encountered have all been minor. The most major one I encounted (revive breaking on the server bug) was already patched before release.

Call of Duty still has major bugs and performance issues.. but no one seems to care about that and it's been out for much longer.

Even if you consider it stripped down, which I don't necessarily agree with, all the DLC going forward is going to be 100% free which is worth a lot in my opinion.

LOL the old "discount the reviews because it doesn't fit my argument" trick

I don't care about user reviews. There is no proof they actually played the game.

It's more likely they, like you, are just in it for the fake outrage are posting troll reviews about a game they've never played and have no intention of playing, like you.

Back