Battlefield 5

I have a very strong feeling they're going to add some DMRs/Carbines in and give them to the Medic class

There are way too many EA/Dice Gamechanger YTers (Westie, LevelCap, JackFrags, Stodeh, etc...) that are harping on the medic weapons being too one dimensional. If BF1 was an example, they listen to those guys....like a lot (a good thing IMO).

There are way too many EA/Dice Gamechanger YTers (Westie, LevelCap, JackFrags, Stodeh, etc...) that are harping on the medic weapons being too one dimensional. If BF1 was an example, they listen to those guys....like a lot (a good thing IMO).
Yeah, weapon-wise Medics are in a terrible place right now. They can't even compete on wide open maps like Hamada.

I have a very strong feeling they're going to add some DMRs/Carbines in and give them to the Medic class

I get what they're going for, as I'm avoiding all mid to long range firefights and sticking to my squad for protection but a little something extra would be nice.

Battlefield 2 was definitely one of my favorites. Followed by Bad Company 2.

Thinking of picking this up in the next few weeks, or so. BF games are always some kind of mess when they first get released, so I will see what happens. DLC could be interesting too.

had a Frontlines match go over 1 hour because the timer bugged out

seems to happen pretty often

Thanks for the response. After posting, i watched a youtube review of the single player. The graphics looked amazing, but it has basically no story, and as you say, is very short.

Going to have to pass on this one. I enjoy multiplayer, used to be on a counter-strike team.... but was craving an single player as well.

I still have the old Medal of Honor - Allied Assault from like 20 years ago. Might just give that a replay... graphics tho :/
Call of Duty 1/united Offensive (expansion) COD 2, and COD 5 World at War all have great WW2 campaigns. WAW is still my fav COD game of them all. Campaign has 4 player coop too. Anyone know if we can still play coop on it? Zombies from it is still active, with tons of mods.

I really wanted to like BFV. Maybe in a few months it will be worth it, should be dirt cheap too.

This game looks astounding on console. I got it with the xbone bundle.

Played it a few minutes online and it seems solid, didn't rekindle the fire of BFBC2 though. After I get my feet under me in blops4 I might dedicate some time to this.

They changed the medic weapons in order to be close to your squad and provide backup. I hope they don’t revert back to camping sniping medics with DMRs not reviving or healing shit. The medics need more gadgets if anything

This was at their launch event, I guess they thought that virtue hashtag would go viral lol. BF5's epic marketing/PR fail needs to be taught in schools.
usOkrra31hzsstMBUGFGsZzFridul7-kcGyJWs9o4_s.jpg

This was at their launch event, I guess they thought that virtue hashtag would go viral lol. BF5's epic marketing/PR fail needs to be taught in schools.

"Get Woke Go Broke"

With the 50% sales right after launch and early reports of horrible sales all around this is just another example of how out of touch these AAA developers and producers are becoming.

hahah, wow.. I didn't know about this. Makes me glad I didn't buy this one.

"How can we increase videogames sales?" "Let's alienate young white males!"

Last edited:

Aww poor White males. They aren’t the vital focus of a video game. How will they survive this horrible injustice to humanity?

Aww poor White males. They aren’t the vital focus of a video game. How will they survive this horrible injustice to humanity?
Personally I don't really care about a WW2 bionic woman, but it doesn't help sales.

Is anyone here playing on PC?

I'm trying to find some potential squadmates (my friends are rarely online nowadays).

I play Conquest pretty much exclusively (can't stand the other modes), so if you're also a PC Conquest player please let me know so that we can squad up in the future!

yup they really fucked up this game from the get go, plus all the missing content, although lots of content dropping tomorrow including the test range and a new single player mission.

They changed the medic weapons in order to be close to your squad and provide backup. I hope they don’t revert back to camping sniping medics with DMRs not reviving or healing shit. The medics need more gadgets if anything
well the friendly medics still dont revive, and random squad mates hardly revive even if they upped revive score to 200pts. Yup the gadgets need to be updated, maybe the grenade launcher should have been given to the medic class.

So Dice just delayed the expected December patch due to a glitch they found and have no time frame when the patch will get released although rumour is it might be December 6. I cant believe the timing of these hahaha its like never ending f-ups on there part.

Back