Battlefield 5

Everything after bad company 1 is shit

Bf2 still best

It really looks like EA has fucked up another franchise. What's the holdup for BC3?

Everything after bad company 1 is shit

Bf2 still best
nah BF3 and Bf4 were very good games.

But would be great if they visited BF Bad company again.

Actually I wish they went back to Cold war scenario or vs North Korea, I want another modern BF game or atleast a BF Vietnam.

Actually I wish they went back to Cold war scenario or vs North Korea, I want another modern BF game or atleast a BF Vietnam.

Never tried BF3. Battlefield 1942 demo was the first one I ever tried we played that thing a bunch at my buddies house back in like 04. After that never touched the games again. Found out PS4 was going to have BF4 so I got a PS4 just for that and all the other games I knew they would get eventually. So far BF4 has been my favorite one and it's not even close really. Bf1 was ok I got it recently for $5 not a bad game I'm just not really into old school weapons\wars like that. I prefer modern\future stuff.

Never played bf3 and 4 because everyone who loved old school bfs said they are horrible lol

Never played bf3 and 4 because everyone who loved old school bfs said they are horrible lol
3 was dogshit (at least the vanilla content; never bothered with the DLC), but 4 was excellent other than its majorly troubled launch. I hope BF V will turn out like 4. It definitely has the foundation it needs.

3 was dogshit (at least the vanilla content; never bothered with the DLC), but 4 was excellent other than its majorly troubled launch. I hope BF V will turn out like 4. It definitely has the foundation it needs.
I loved the dlcs of bf3 like close quarters what i missed was the full 64 player maps because ps3 still couldnt do that. Bf4 was also good, didnt like bf1. Bf5 looks ok and hopefully in 1 or 2 months when new content drops it gets better.

Quoting from the Hardware thread, but I noticed this in my feed for any who happen to own one of the new RTX cards who play this game:

<{hughesimpress}>

The performance hit with Ray Tracing is much higher than I thought it would be. May as well just keep it off.

NVIDIA/EA announced the update three days ago, with promises of up to 50% improvement in fps on DCR, and now Hardware Canucks puts this to the test. Skip to 1:37 if you want to jump right in:

Cliffs: the bad is that VRAM usage has spiked across the game after the update (+1GB-2GB), including for sequences where there is no reflections, but the framerate actually looks like it has improved by even more than 50% in some reflection-heavy areas from before the update. The rollout was beta. You now have viable ray-tracing in the game. For those of you lucky enough to own an RTX 2080 Ti, it appears the game is now playable @1440p on Ultra with DXR turned on, now.

Last edited:
So, the guy rambles on about bickering bickers for 9 minutes.

No likes given.

SO Firestorm released yesterday, so far the mode is so disappointing , hardly saw anyone on the map, as usual its hard to find people because they blend into the background. The loot system is messy. Coming from playing alot of Apex legends the game feels so slow , I also dont like that you dont drop simultaneously. Unless you guys are on mics you will easily get seperated. I dont know what dice / criterion was thingking but with the path this is going nothing is saving battlefield. Prior to this mode I hadnt touched BF5 in over a month.

Have you guys played firestorm. Holy shit that campaign is fun

SO Firestorm released yesterday, so far the mode is so disappointing , hardly saw anyone on the map, as usual its hard to find people because they blend into the background. The loot system is messy. Coming from playing alot of Apex legends the game feels so slow , I also dont like that you dont drop simultaneously. Unless you guys are on mics you will easily get seperated. I dont know what dice / criterion was thingking but with the path this is going nothing is saving battlefield. Prior to this mode I hadnt touched BF5 in over a month.
Ain't playing it right

I'm not trying to make fun I'm just saying. You need to play correctly. Your probably in a rush and conquest mindset still. Your alone. Behind enemy lines, no resources. Survive.

Also make sure you wait till the end to drop. Don't be newbs dropping at the first part of the map. Wait till the plane get toward the end

Use the fireline to hide. It watches your six

Ain't playing it right
I guess I just got to spoiled with Apex, as it was so easy to point stuff out, the ammo was organized and easy to identify. Characters dont blend into the background. And I didnt like everyone just didnt drop in one go. Im also not used to the slow pace anymore.

I guess I just got to spoiled with Apex, as it was so easy to point stuff out, the ammo was organized and easy to identify. Characters dont blend into the background. And I didnt like everyone just didnt drop in one go. Im also not used to the slow pace anymore.
I understand completely. But give firestorm another chance. You might like it. If your on ps4 we can squad up and I'll help you out

I'm not trying to make fun I'm just saying. You need to play correctly. Your probably in a rush and conquest mindset still. Your alone. Behind enemy lines, no resources. Survive.

Also make sure you wait till the end to drop. Don't be newbs dropping at the first part of the map. Wait till the plane get toward the end

Use the fireline to hide. It watches your six

Been playing Apex alot so I dont have that Rush or conquest set in mind, Im part of a 4 man squad and we usually drop last, Im not fond of the aggressive style and like to setup my character first before rushing to battle. Ill try to play some more but its kind of a chore to play, plus the map felt empty.

Been playing Apex alot so I dont have that Rush or conquest set in mind, Im part of a 4 man squad and we usually drop last, Im not fond of the aggressive style and like to setup my character first before rushing to battle. Ill try to play some more but its kind of a chore to play, plus the map felt empty.
It does untill the fireline comes in close. It's the point. I'm telling you. Give it,another try on solo

It's a pain the ass to camp towards the end. But coming off feeling #1?
LightYawningHornet-max-1mb.gif

I understand completely. But give firestorm another chance. You might like it. If your on ps4 we can squad up and I'll help you out
yup I might try it again dont want to play solo I actually have a BF clan since we have been playing since bf3. Problem is now I get so much lag playing with them since mopst of them are in the USA and I'm in Asia so lag is an issue. Most likely why I'm not enjoying it.

yup I might try it again dont want to play solo I actually have a BF clan since we have been playing since bf3. Problem is now I get so much lag playing with them since mopst of them are in the USA and I'm in Asia so lag is an issue. Most likely why I'm not enjoying it.
Yeah lag can kill a multiplayer game. Where you at over there?

Back