Battlefield V

SamSchmidt

I crossed time for you belt
Banned
Reaction score
Has anyone else played the Beta besides those idiots that made that weird thread earlier that makes no sense whatsoever?

Has Dice and EA come to their senses yet and cut out all the shit their fans hated and walked back those idiotic statements putting down their own fans?

This is So sad. I wanted to play this game, I know you guys are all wrapped up in RDR2. But I loved Battlefield 4 so much, how have they let it come to this?

Anyone got any new info?

Apparently preorders are doing really bad. I played the game seems just like BF1 see no reason to play it. I did like the idea of three different maps and things changing based on what happens in each map but it just wasn't enough.

This will be the first BF in the series I won't be buying. I prefer historical, not SJW historical FPS.

We just have to hope they make a Battlefield: Vietnam. Full version not a small ass dlc and go back to the way it was in 4 and Bad Company. More destruction. Hanging out of hueys and laying waste, sniper v sniper friendly maps, and quietly go back to a all male cast, no sappers from the ARVN or South Vietnam that happen to be a female and the hero of our story.

Or let me guess, she worked for the Phoenix program and personally has 300 kills.

Sadly this will probably never be the case in this new brave SJW world

The game is just the same shit but somehow looks worse than BF1 and BF4. There were a lot of game play bugs and issues to and you think they would have that all sorted since they have been basically making the same game for 10 years.

It is 100% bf1 re skin and somehow they made it worse.

Honestly no point buying it on release, it'll be $20 by Xmas

I cancelled my pre-order, half the features that were listed during their first live stream reveal won't make it into the game until 6+ months after release, I enjoyed the beta and thought the changes they made were in the right direction but they backtracked and gave everyone more ammo and a medical pouch, I might get it eventually on sale but I'm not paying full price for a game that shouldn't be released until Summer of 2019, it's super clear they rushed this out the door and I don't want to be a part of it.

And if for some reason I am wrong, I play on PC and can just subscribe to EA Premier for a month to see if its worth it or not, only costs like $15.

It is 100% bf1 re skin and somehow they made it worse.

Not at all. Graphically it looks quite similar, but gameplay-wise there are a ton of changes, many of which are extremely significant.

- Behemoths/elite pickups are completely gone
- 3D spotting is no longer possible unless you play as Recon and use a spotting device
- Ammo no longer regenerates in tanks/planes (you must manually resupply at points on the map)
- Health and ammo are extremely limited in general
- Healing is supplemented by a brand new "health pack" system; every soldier can carry a single health pack that can be used at any time to replenish some health
- Random bullet deviation is completely gone; bullets now go exactly where you aim
- Every squad member can revive one another, regardless of their class
- Squad leaders can call in supplies, rocket strikes, and even powerful tanks using "squad points"
- Fortifications can be built by any player on any CP, including supply stations that can be used to replenish valuable health/ammo

The beta felt like the most tactical, unforgiving, and objective/team-oriented Battlefield game since Bad Company 2. And to me, that's a fantastic thing.

Last edited:
Fook that. Give me a new medal of Honor.

Has anyone else played the Beta besides those idiots that made that weird thread earlier that makes no sense whatsoever?

Has Dice and EA come to their senses yet and cut out all the shit their fans hated and walked back those idiotic statements putting down their own fans?

This is So sad. I wanted to play this game, I know you guys are all wrapped up in RDR2. But I loved Battlefield 4 so much, how have they let it come to this?

Anyone got any new info?

lmao

The beta was a lot of fun and the core gameplay is great.

Don't listen to the incels it's going to be a good game.

New trailers are awesome.

might pass on this and Ive played all games since bad company 2 including hardline. But I dont like it seems to similar to BF1.

Horrible time to release and should have done futuristic or modern not more no helicopters bullshit

I can’t be the only one that would like to see a sequel to Battlefield 2142. However, I could see EA not going that route so as to not infringe on Titanfall’s territory, which is also owned by them.

WOW looks like BF1 with WW2 skins

The game play is actually way different, just the UI is similar.

Really? I played the beta it didn't seem way different to me seemed like all the other BF games. I'm sure there are differences don't get me wrong just nothing that would make me say "way different". The beta actually made me realize I can just pick up Bf1 once it's on sale and I'm good. Which is what I did and me and my cousin are loving it. Once BFV gets down to like $5 will probably get it.

The game play is actually way different, just the UI is similar.

Ha that's why I played it the same way I did the last couple of games, not to mention my squad being full of do nothing recon class.

Really? I played the beta it didn't seem way different to me seemed like all the other BF games. I'm sure there are differences don't get me wrong just nothing that would make me say "way different". The beta actually made me realize I can just pick up Bf1 once it's on sale and I'm good. Which is what I did and me and my cousin are loving it. Once BFV gets down to like $5 will probably get it.

For one, it does not have cone of fire, which is a major change. The gun play at its core is way better than just about any other FPS out there just because of that.

The squad mechanics are also way different. They changed the way revives, ammo, and healing work.

They also changed grenades, finally, so not everyone is constantly spamming explosives like they have since BF2.

The vehicle changes are also huge. They no longer have infinite ammo and you need to resupply them like your weapon.

Back