Battlefront II

AlexDB9

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Alright so I’m not a huge video game guy but have a soft spot in my heart for the Star Wars battlefront games. After the huge disappointment that was battlefront I’m willing to give it one more chance and got this game today. I was never into the multiplayer shit and of course I tried it and was killed immediately...I know “get gud”. Basically all I want is to kill some rebels in the 20-30 minutes I have for video games. I’m hoping this game is all that the original starwars battlefront II was with a tremendous leap in graphics it’s all I really wanted no extra shit necessary

Anyways anyone get this game today? Looking forward to the single player

Alright so I’m not a huge video game guy but have a soft spot in my heart for the Star Wars battlefront games. After the huge disappointment that was battlefront I’m willing to give it one more chance and got this game today. I was never into the multiplayer shit and of course I tried it and was killed immediately...I know “get gud”. Basically all I want is to kill some rebels in the 20-30 minutes I have for video games. I’m hoping this game is all that the original starwars battlefront II was with a tremendous leap in graphics it’s all I really wanted no extra shit necessary

A review I read said the single player campaign is about 4 hours long.

was going to get it also but then the loot box fiasco, so either I get it when its cheap, but by that time the player base will be dead like the last Battlefront.

Arcade mode has a lot of options to customize your matches and wreck some bots but it’s light on maps and there’s no large scale battles or vehicles at this time. Don’t know about the campaign though. Haven’t tried it yet.

They lessened the grind you have to do in order to get heroes. It only will take you like 10 hours to get a single hero now. lol. It's still pay to win. Boba Fett has a power where when he hovers, he can get 100% damage reduction. This card is extremely rare, and the only reliable option to get it is the lootboxes. Fuck EA.

They lessened the grind you have to do in order to get heroes. It only will take you like 10 hours to get a single hero now. lol. It's still pay to win. Boba Fett has a power where when he hovers, he can get 100% damage reduction. This card is extremely rare, and the only reliable option to get it is the lootboxes. Fuck EA.
they didnt lessen it by as much as it seems, though, because they also reduced the rate you can earn the credits.

they didnt lessen it by as much as it seems, though, because they also reduced the rate you can earn the credits.

lol. It was like they went out to make the worst progression system ever. The fact that everyone who finishes the match, win or lose, despite performance, gets the same xp, I mean, haha.

I never played the original, but would have considered this IF there was a single player campaign of any substance.

The loot box bullshit sealed it. Time for gamers to send a message

Last edited:
Been playing it on EA Access. It's very pretty but the alarm bell started ringing at the end of one of my first matches when it came to the score screen and one player had every award thing. That told me straight away it was p2w. It's a shame the game has been totally fucked by EA's greed. I definitely won't be buying it unless those mechanics are removed

A review I read said the single player campaign is about 4 hours long.

Haha that will take me like a month to get through since I play sporadically. So far I’m enjoying it hopefully they add vehicles to the arcade mode

Arcade mode has a lot of options to customize your matches and wreck some bots but it’s light on maps and there’s no large scale battles or vehicles at this time. Don’t know about the campaign though. Haven’t tried it yet.

Arcade mode also has a daily credit cap, very low one at that. Ensuring you either grind in multplayer or spend $$$.

lmao who the fuck would by this piece of shit. honestly im done with EA

Anyone who buys this is a asshole and helping that piece of shit company EA fuck over gamers

Opening the loot boxes in this game is so exhilarating and rewarding. I highly recommend spending a months salary on it at once.

Anyone who buys this is a asshole and helping that piece of shit company EA fuck over gamers

wow...

I beg you star wars fans/gamers.. do not buy this shitty ass game..

Back