Battlefront II

My friend at EA hooked me up with a copy. Overall it's fun and playable without investing a dime. If I was a steady gamer I'd likely have all the heroes unlocked by now.

My biggest issue is actually the loading times. They are absolutely dreadful even when playing in arcade mode.

Gtfo
My friend at EA hooked me up with a copy. Overall it's fun and playable without investing a dime. If I was a steady gamer I'd likely have all the heroes unlocked by now.

My biggest issue is actually the loading times. They are absolutely dreadful even when playing in arcade mode.

GTFO EA

Is it grenade spam purgatory

Or are the maps varied enough to give flanking routes when a hallway is jammed

Is it grenade spam purgatory

Or are the maps varied enough to give flanking routes when a hallway is jammed

I wouldn't say it's grenade spam purgatory. Grenades are a factor, but most of the maps are open and you have plenty of time, generally, to get out of the way of the grenades.

Ultimately, though, this game becomes a race to get enough battle points per round to get a hero. Play Objective -> Get Hero -> Rack up Kills/Points.

My bro and I burst out into hysterical laughter when we saw two stormtroopers sharing a speeder bike. The gayest thing I've seen while gaming in years.

Also, I wish there was custom servers so I can play Galatic Assault without heros... or vehicles.

If I was a steady gamer I'd likely have all the heroes unlocked by now.
There literally has not been enough hours since release for this to be true, unless they cut the requirements even further than the 75% they already had.

There literally has not been enough hours since release for this to be true, unless they cut the requirements even further than the 75% they already had.
not true at all. i have all the heroes unlocked and it took me maybe a day or so of semi grinding. and that with work and other life obligations coming in the way to actually play all day.

You are referencing the hours needed prior to the reduction and increased credit payout.

The most expensive heroes are 15k credits and only two of them cost that much. Some are 10k and some are 6k. I think only 6 total heroes need to be unlocked.

I usually finish in the top 15 or so in my team and get about 400 credits per match. Plus all of the credit bonuses for challenges which have added up quickly.

It's really has not taken long for me to unlock heroes.

I haven't paid a cent into this game for content and find it hasn't really hampered me. When I lose it's because the other guy is better.

Back