BBC Racist video " the white race is the most violent and oppressive force of nature on earth."

Man, I'm half Japanese so I get the worst of it all. Other minorities generally don't consider Japanese (or Asians really) as minorities and I'm also white.

Political Science classes in college dealing with race was SO fun because of this.
Honestly, you should consider yourself lucky. Not being accepted by morons is better than being assimilated and brainwashed by them.

These things always give me a chuckle. For anyone that sees race for what it is (a superficial man-made nothingburger), it's not hard to understand that if the natives in America had been white, and the Africans looked like native Americans, and Europeans were black, the EXACT same shit still would have taken place. Blacks would have invaded the Americas and enslaved the natives from Africa. Why do I know this? because it had nothing to do with race. Humans spread out across the world and did the shit they did. It wasn't "White people" doing shit to "black people". It was groups of humans doing shit to other groups of humans. Now, they may have used their superficial differences to ease their conscience but they were and we are one fucking race. The real truth is, Humans are the most violent force on earth, especially when it comes to other humans.

It is not threatening, it's an objective fact. What is "threatening" is to attribute causation to this fact, which is what the person in the video does, and what almost all far left progressives do.

ok -- but doesnt mean you cant say, yep, white people did do all those things. Its not the only variable and concession to fact is not an admittance to guilt.

White who conquered those lands and people saw them as lesser -- people who came in and lived on those lands benefited from that. Thats just a fact. You can also say that many cultures partook in similar acts and evidence of tribalism shows this happened on micro levels a lot.

my ancestors did do these things, i probably benefited from them -- and no, i dont feel guilty and nope, and no i dont want to give up the benefits that came to in part due to it.

easy.

ok -- but doesnt mean you cant say, yep, white people did do all those things. Its not the only variable and concession to fact is not an admittance to guilt.

White who conquered those lands and people saw them as lesser -- people who came in and lived on those lands benefited from that. Thats just a fact. You can also say that many cultures partook in similar acts and evidence of tribalism shows this happened on micro levels a lot.

my ancestors did do these things, i probably benefited from them -- and no, i dont feel guilty and nope, and no i dont want to give up the benefits that came to in part due to it.

easy.
ok but just remember you said that when the cycle continues and people do the same thing to you that your ancestors did to them.

People generally define themselves by the most dominant cultural consensus. The idea of mixed people not being a member of the white group their parent belonged to is something propagated by mainstream white culture for hundreds of years, not just a fringe group of racists. Now that obama has been president, white people want to say mixed people are a distinct group and they should think of themselves as connected to white people, because it benefits white people. Personally, I don't define myself by how white people say I should and definitely not some guy on the internet who's never been in my shoes. I wasnt born yesterday or 10 years ago so I'm not going to just change how I think of myself to appease anyone with that short frame of reference.
I don't even know what your point is. The subject was a biracial person. That's just a fact. It's probably a good idea to define yourself according to facts.

Man, I'm half Japanese so I get the worst of it all. Other minorities generally don't consider Japanese (or Asians really) as minorities and I'm also white.

Political Science classes in college dealing with race was SO fun because of this.

Asians really need to step up their victim game game...

They're seriously getting left behind.

ok but just remember you said that when the cycle continues and people do the same thing to you that your ancestors did to them.

sure that is a possibility -- i acknowledge that.

Im still not going to feel bad, guilt or give up the benefits of.

easy.

Which is why I originally said that the statement in a vacuum is meaningless. What does it matter if they were white if there is no causation? It matters just as much as if they were right handed.

The sad fact is that people use this not to simply point out the random skin color of the dominant group, they are attributing causation, no different than the Richard Spencer types who constantly cite the fact that young black men commit a disproportionate amount of crime; they aren't just citing it in a vacuum, it often comes with a racist implication- black people are inherently violent. The rebuttal of course is that it's a result of culture and not skin color, so it doesn't make sense to blame black people, just like it doesn't make sense to blame white people for being more successful in the empire wars.

The person in the video explicitly claims white people are guilty. She's not just randomly saying white people did such and such, that would be an empty statement and a non-sequitur. Instead, she is making a racist claim.

People need to keep in mind, if we lose white people, we lose white wimmen too.

Not cool.

Good times at the BBC, as usual.
I love the sound of privilege.

Cultures with greater internal altruism, generosity and trust inevitably become more powerful than others and come to dominate them. This isn't confined to Europe.

The most oppressive evil cultures in the world are assuredly tiny tribal cultures whose internal strife and unwillingness to compromise/confederate with their immediate neighbors prevented them from thriving or affording their members the luxury to pursue lives of writing or technological innovation, devote greater resources per child, etc. Their evil is just irrelevant while the West and increasingly East Asia are subjected to microscopic criticism for the 'crime' of thriving.

BBC is just lowest common denominator/public academia type stuff. "Power=racism" and "privilege theory", stuff few thinking men take seriously. It's where these posters who reply to every sociologically critical post with "Stormfront" without even knowing what race we are come from. They are quite like archaic people who think math is witchcraft & only hurt themselves.

Last edited:
Aren't white people also the same people who have basically created everything in the modern world? Apart from some Arabs laying the foundation (the beginning steps) for math/science a couple of millenia ago, what has anyone else done?

Africa is sitting on an ocean of untapped resources and they have done fuck all with it. Guess what, if white people simply didn't exist, Africa would be even worse off today and a bigger shithole than it is now. Same thing with South America, the Native Indians, etc. They'd all be isolated tribes still chasing buffalo and worshiping tiki statues.

wow this forum has gone to shit since stormfront went down....

I'm confused, because I was lead to believe that the reason mainstream media outlets like BBC are so hesitant to criticize Islam in any way is because they are worried about backlash against Muslims. Is there any specific reason why they feel that white people are immune to any sort of violent backlash? I mean all sorts of media outlets - again, mainstream and well respected by the populace at large - constantly put out content like this, which demonize people who happen to be born with white skin. Even in the education system, I know my kids have told me about "white privilege" type of stuff they've been exposed to in class and it's pretty shocking. It's almost like there's an effort to foment tensions, to encourage resentment, against one particular race of people.

Back