BBC Racist video " the white race is the most violent and oppressive force of nature on earth."

Dancing
Food
Music
making quality cars (Japanese sonned you on that)

French, Italian, Spanish cuisine are all pretty popular and impressive, but it's totally subjective.

Music, again is totally subjective, but Europeans have created plenty of masterful pieces of music.

Dancing, lol true, I don't know how traditional European dance can compete with the likes of the Stanky leg.

Cars, the Japanese are good at it, although German vehicles are known for their quality, and than you have porsche, Lamborghini, Ferrari, among others.

this is where this thread belongs
psm1emor8sy3ruw5ifn4.png

How Iroinic. You know it's people like you that are actually the racists in this day and age. I could really give a shit less about the video in the OP as it has fuck all to do with my day to day life; but that doesn't mean that it's not wrong or not worth discussing.

You are quick to point the figure at people and accuse them and the rest of the world of being racist because you feel like it gives you power. Being labeled a racist can literally ruin a person's life these days.

I'm not saying white racists don't exist, but it's not to the extent that a lot of people think. In today's world unnecessarily calling a white person a racist (imo) is no different than calling a person of color a generic racial slur.

How Iroinic. You know it's people like you that are actually the racists in this day and age. I could really give a shit less about the video in the OP as it has fuck all to do with my day to day life; but that doesn't mean that it's not wrong or not worth discussing.

You are quick to point the figure at people and accuse them and the rest of the world of being racist because you feel like it gives you power. Being labeled a racist can literally ruin a person's life these days.

I'm not saying white racists don't exist, but it's not to the extent that a lot of people think. In today's world unnecessarily calling a white person a racist imo is no different than calling a person of color a generic racial slur.
first off
lighten up
second.. i was half joking and the racists got their panties in a wad
kinda like you.... hmmm?

White people pretty much conquered the world. If global domination doesn't demonstrate oppression of other humans by whites, I don't know what does.

By "violent and oppressive" they really mean successful.

French, Italian, Spanish cuisine are all pretty popular and impressive, but it's totally subjective.

Music, again is totally subjective, but Europeans have created plenty of masterful pieces of music.

Dancing, lol true, I don't know how traditional European dance can compete with the likes of the Stanky leg.

Cars, the Japanese are good at it, although German vehicles are known for their quality, and than you have porsche, Lamborghini, Ferrari, among others.
I'm not talking exotic cars

GM cars are garbage compared to Toyota, Honda and Subaru..Consumer Reports will even tell you that

You might enjoy this Taleb excerpt, which sums up the "bulldozing" quite nicely.

Good read and quite relevant.

It's not surprising that we see the propagation of 'tolerance' as a state Maxim all across the West, as a mechanism of empowering the persistent minority. The more agreeable people are to whatever comes down the pipe, the easier it is to rule over them. So that tolerance component basically enhances the dynamic your article describes, and I think that is its purpose.

first off
lighten up
second.. i was half joking and the racists got their panties in a wad
kinda like you.... hmmm?

I'm calm... I'm just letting you know that the kind of behavior you're displaying is toxic and resembles that of a far left racist. I'm pretty sure you are just trolling, but for your sake I hope you are better than that.

I'm calm... I'm just letting you know that the kind of behavior you're displaying is toxic and resembles that of a far left racist. I'm pretty sure you are just trolling, but for your sake I hope you are better than that.
i was joking in an mma forum don't think you're gonna "shame" me lol

GM cars are garbage compared to Toyota, Honda and Subaru..Consumer Reports will even tell you that

Japanese cars are of excellent quality, but European car companies also produce some high quality cars, bmw, audi, mercedes, jaguar, bentley, among others.

Asians really need to step up their victim game game...

They're seriously getting left behind.
I chuckled.

In truth of course, Asians have been stepping up their library game, and no, they are not getting left behind.

Consumer reports lul

you don't know shit about cars
I don't need consumer reports to tell me American cars are shit. Everyone I've known with a Ford, Buick , Pontiac, Jeep etc always had problems. You rarely hear of these brands going to 250 k miles plus (unlike the Japanese brands, where it is very common )

Tell these people to stfu and learn how to raise kids.
Especially the fathers, stop abandoning your kids.

lol i changed it because i figured you wouldnt understand. in short,race is a social construct and it is up to mixed people and not you to decide what is good regarding how they choose or not choose to identify themselves, not someone from the outside looking in.the majority of black people have white blood. Most don't look like 100% black africans from africa but because of culture and history they are seen as black. at the end of the day its their choice how they want to think of themselves. Personally I'd rather have a strong singular identity than some convoluted mixed one that tries to appeal to a group of people who didn't accept people like me in the past over the ones that allways have.

Last edited:
Aren't white people also the same people who have basically created everything in the modern world? Apart from some Arabs laying the foundation (the beginning steps) for math/science a couple of millenia ago, what has anyone else done?

Africa is sitting on an ocean of untapped resources and they have done fuck all with it. Guess what, if white people simply didn't exist, Africa would be even worse off today and a bigger shithole than it is now. Same thing with South America, the Native Indians, etc. They'd all be isolated tribes still chasing buffalo and worshiping tiki statues.
God you are ignorant

The Chinese had advanced civilization when the rest of the world was in caves

you find civilizations amongst almost all brown and black people (read about Africa's history, since you are obviously ignorant to it), long before contact with Europeans

i was joking in an mma forum don't think you're gonna "shame" me lol

Do what you want man I don't care, I just don't understand how someone over the age of 18 can get their jolly's by race baiting some obscure section of a cage fighting message board. To each their own I guess.

Back