BBC Racist video " the white race is the most violent and oppressive force of nature on earth."

Do what you want man I don't care, I just don't understand how someone over the age of 18 can get their jolly's by race baiting some obscure section of a cage fighting message board. To each their own I guess.
11,603 non trolling ever posts later right?
lol

11,603 non trolling ever posts later right?
lol

Not really. I'm sure there are a few where I may have been drunk posting and being an asshole, but for the most part I can say no probably not. Feel free to look through my post history if you'd like. I guess it can be fun getting a rise out of people, but for the most part that's just not really my cup of tea.

God you are ignorant

The Chinese had advanced civilization when the rest of the world was in caves

you find civilizations amongst almost all brown and black people (read about Africa's history, since you are obviously ignorant to it), long before contact with Europeans
Big difference between the primitive technology these 'advanced civilizations' had and what the western world managed to create. Going from a society without the ability to harness electricity to a society with one is like leaping from 2D to 3D, and as such the amount of knowledge and technological prowess required to harness and use electricity is exponentially larger than any technology that these 'advanced civilizations' could ever dream of. Not even to mention computing, automobiles, satellites, going to the moon, etc.

And the West being around for much less than other civilizations and still managing to accomplish what they did just makes it even more amazing.

Actually, that sounds kinda cool. Dont fuck with me, I'm white. I'm the most violent force the world has ever known, motherfucker.

Ha ha this.

I don't feel white pride in any way, but if you ask me white people have beaten everyone. At everything.

She we be ashamed or something?

Cj2bhjh.png

Going by War Room logic, is true.

Aren't you the same people who say Islam is the most backward, most dangerous religion in the world because of terrorist and shit?

Well who started WW1 and WW2? Europe....Europe has been the most violent/dangerous continent in the world...Always at war...Conquering other people...Committing genocide(Jews/Indigenous Americans)...Enhancing the slave trade to new heights.

Sorry but it is true....The White Race is the most violent and oppressive force of nature on earth.

Big difference between the primitive technology these 'advanced civilizations' had and what the western world managed to create. Going from a society without the ability to harness electricity to a society with one is like leaping from 2D to 3D, and as such the amount of knowledge and technological prowess required to harness and use electricity is exponentially larger than any technology that these 'advanced civilizations' could ever dream of. Not even to mention computing, automobiles, satellites, going to the moon, etc.

And the West being around for much less than other civilizations and still managing to accomplish what they did just makes it even more amazing.
there's also a cost for all that (cancer, diabetes, mental illness etc). Not to mention environmental degredation, which is a huge problem today .I'd much rather live in an enlightened era in ancient Asia than today..clean air

there's also a cost for all that (cancer, diabetes, mental illness etc). I'd much rather live in an enlightened era in ancient Asia than today..clean air
The cost is an categorically significant higher standard of living. Just because there are some side effects of living a better life doesn't mean it isn't worth doing.

It's like saying staving people will never be obese, therefore we should not let people have food.

Sounds like a left version of Ann Coulter or Milo Shittylastname.

What we have today is people who's claim to fame are the nasty things they say.

Really is another thing to blame the press for, constantly giving these assholes a platform and a mike.

But threadstarters are doing the same thing. You elevate them so you can use them to play victim.

And it's nonsense.

The cost is an categorically significant higher standard of living. Just because there are some side effects of living a better life doesn't mean it isn't worth doing.

lol at auto immune diseases, allergies, birth defects, autism, cancer, diabetes, heart disease, obesity, athsma, chronic fatigue, mental illness of all kinds, polluted air, polluted oceans, contaminated soil, etc etc being 'side effects'

Last edited:
i dont know what that video is all about white people are OK in my book.

lol i changed it because i figured you wouldnt understand. in short,race is a social construct and it is up to mixed people and not you to decide what is good regarding how they choose or not choose to identify themselves, not someone from the outside looking in.the majority of black people have white blood. Most don't look like 100% black africans from africa but because of culture and history they are seen as black. at the end of the day its their choice how they want to think of themselves.
The Rachel Dolezal argument.

Personally I'd rather have a strong singular identity than some convoluted mixed one that tries to appeal to a group of people who didn't accept people like me in the past over the ones that allways have.
There you go again, allowing racists to define who you are. Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? You would willingly deny a part of yourself, a part of your genetic makeup, simply because of what a group of people in the past did?? That just sounds so weak. How about you stand on fucking principle, and not build your identity out of a historical reaction.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't need consumer reports to tell me American cars are shit. Everyone I've known with a Ford, Buick , Pontiac, Jeep etc always had problems. You rarely hear of these brands going to 250 k miles plus (unlike the Japanese brands, where it is very common )

"You don't need consumer reports to tell you the exact anecdotal evidence your friends use which is literally the same thing as consumer reports is sufficient."

Buick has actually been good in recent years because they aren't focused on newer technology in all of their cars, even their engines are the refined products which are pretty good across the board. Ford has been pretty damn phenomenal the last 5-6 years in terms of development and quality.

You probably missed the reports of Japanese Auto manufacturers using inferior quality metals though. Cuz you don't know shit about cars.

The Rachel Dolezal argument.

There you go again, allowing racists to define who you are. Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? You would willingly deny a part of yourself, a part of your genetic makeup, simply because of what a group of people in the past did?? That just sounds so weak. How about you stand on fucking principle, and not build your identity out of a historical reaction.
yeah but the difference is Dolezal doesnt have any black ancestry. so its not the same thing.

anyway, its not just racists. White people in general didnt and don't accept other mixed races as one of their own. Why should they? If they want to define whiteness on their terms that is their decision. That doesnt make them racist. Why should I be selfish and claim to be able to speak for them, as one of them when they don't consider me such? There really isnt any good principle in doing that. Its usually people who identify as mixed who have a less strong identity because they have no clear connection to either group. I choose to make a distinct decision and pick a side instead of playing the who am I?, noone accepts me poor me game. That has alot more principle and strength to me than any undefined mixed race identity.

Besides race is a social construct as I said before, and there is no real reason why race has to mean anything if people don't want it to. It doesnt mean anything without culture so you are simply arguing for one cultural interpretation of ancestry that is just as arbitrary as any other. People have been invading other groups since the beginning of time and you don't see them repping every foreigner who has banged one of their bitches. If you happen to believe we're all from africa why does it even matter? do you celebrate your ancient african ancestry?

History is important in regards to ethnic and cultural identity and it is only certain groups of people who have been culturally neutered through marxist propaganda that down play its importance. So you'll have to excuse me if I don't feel the need to tie myself to other groups like that. Honestly if history doesnt mean anything then why does blood have to either? denying the history of ones people is what is really weak and selfish because it undermines the group identity for the sake of the individual. This extremely recent position among white people that you hold is for the benefit of white people, in order to undermine and fracture non white group identities into a more malleable homogeneous one tied to white people.

Last edited:
"You don't need consumer reports to tell you the exact anecdotal evidence your friends use which is literally the same thing as consumer reports is sufficient."

Buick has actually been good in recent years because they aren't focused on newer technology in all of their cars, even their engines are the refined products which are pretty good across the board. Ford has been pretty damn phenomenal the last 5-6 years in terms of development and quality.

You probably missed the reports of Japanese Auto manufacturers using inferior quality metals though. Cuz you don't know shit about cars.
"Buick and Ford have been good recently"

So it took decades to do what Toyota and Honda did years ago. You still couldn't get me to buy an American car

If that's true then you really need to leave for Africa immediately. You could be killed by a pack of wild white men at any moment.

Going by War Room logic, is true.

Aren't you the same people who say Islam is the most backward, most dangerous religion in the world because of terrorist and shit?

Well who started WW1 and WW2? Europe....Europe has been the most violent/dangerous continent in the world...Always at war...Conquering other people...Committing genocide(Jews/Indigenous Americans)...Enhancing the slave trade to new heights.

Sorry but it is true....The White Race is the most violent and oppressive force of nature on earth.

I don't know what you mean by "war room logic". If we are breaking things down by race, which I find absurd, then every race has done terrible things, but the chief difference seems to be that only whites have any significant guilt about it and try to make amends. Which is exactly why people like the woman in the BBC video can go on national television and make idiotic statements like this with little to lose and much to gain.

As for the examples you give those were complex situations that completely ignore multiple causes and also completely ignore world history. The Mongol conquests are estimated to have killed 30-40 million. The Qing conquest of the Ming killed 25 million +. The second Sino-Japanese war killed 20-25 million. The An Lushan rebellions killed 13-36 million. The Islamic conquest of India killed 80 million +. The Islamic slave trade 110 million blacks. The 1.5 million killed in the Armenian genocide. Conquests of Timur 8-20 million. Dungan revolt killed 8-12 million.

And this only a modest sample of recorded history. It doesn't take into account all the people over time killed by pagan tribes and religions.

The point is that you have to be ideologically possessed and cherry pick history to claim that white people are the problem.

I don't know what you mean by "war room logic". If we are breaking things down by race, which I find absurd, then every race has done terrible things, but the chief difference seems to be that only whites have any significant guilt about it and try to make amends. Which is exactly why people like the woman in the BBC video can go on national television and make idiotic statements like this with little to lose and much to gain.

As for the examples you give those were complex situations that completely ignore multiple causes and also completely ignore world history. The Mongol conquests are estimated to have killed 30-40 million. The Qing conquest of the Ming killed 25 million +. The second Sino-Japanese war killed 20-25 million. The An Lushan rebellions killed 13-36 million. The Islamic conquest of India killed 80 million +. The Islamic slave trade 110 million blacks. The 1.5 million killed in the Armenian genocide. Conquests of Timur 8-20 million. Dungan revolt killed 8-12 million.

And this only a modest sample of recorded history. It doesn't take into account all the people over time killed by pagan tribes and religions.

The point is that you have to be ideologically possessed and cherry pick history to claim that white people are the problem.

Whites have 100 Times worse in recent years...Sorry you can't tell me that Indigenous Americans even get close to their evil...Hell even Scary Arab Muslims don't seem to get close to their evil.

See thats the thing, you gotta go way back to find mass killings with other nations...and still is nothing compared to whites....White people genocided Jews/Indigenous Americans...If we were to add up all the kills, Whites will be way ahead.

White Culture is simply the most dangerous and violent.

Back