BBC turns Doctor Who into a Women

Or just joking around you miserable butthurt.

giphy.webp

-8/9 for terrible grammar. It's hard to tell a troll post from you, since all your posts seem to lurk under bridges....

Oh wow, more crybaby behavior from the non-pc crowd.

Perpetually butthurt 24/7

Also it's a womAn.. not a womEn

There's no narrative reason why he can't regenerate into a woman and it could have happened years ago and less people would have cared. Its annoying because its part of a broader progressive push.

What i find annpying is in BBCs merlin, Guinevere looks like a Maori and there is an african looking knight - a token for progressives.

....plus Matt Smith was better then David Tennant.

@Dragonlordxxxxx You know what to do

They've dropped by half. Show is dying and, they are looking for new ratings.

There's no reason why the new doctor shouldn't be a woman, since technically it's an alien anyways. But it's kind of like ghost in the shell, even though it's not inconsistent to have different people play it, you are always going to get flak for any politically motivated choice.

Doctor Who is an interesting example of rigidly mechanical diversity programs. Never have I seen so many black-white couples. Never East Asian or Latino or Pakistani or anything. It's like a major surprise when a couple isn't black-white, because they are working so hard to hit quotas and it's so easy to make somebody's SO another quota hit.
Don't forget Jack Harkness, he'll fuck anything.

If she plays the the Doctor well, this will be successful. Michelle Gomez did a fantastic job as Missy (the Master).

Also for 50 Michelle Gomez is hot.
Yes.

Yes.

And yes.

I don't see the big deal. The Doctor is always becoming someone new.

The new companion who is now departed from the show was a fairly plain women. I don't understand her pick outside of needing to have a black lesbian to virtue signal. Compare her to Rose or even River and you can see she is not exactly up to par.
Teen ager :" wow the doctor is muff diving!" . her/is parents :" God if I miss Tom Baker"

I don't care when fictional characters are reimagined. It is art, and art gets modified, re-imagined, reinterpreted etc..

They can re-imagine Sherlock Holmes as a woman but to me Jeremy Brett will always be the standard.
They can re-imagine Jeeves and Wooster as females but to me Hugh Laurie and Stephen Fry can't be topped.

everyone loves Jeremy Brett.

I wouldn't want sherlock holmes to be a female, since he isn't.

I wouldn't care if there is a female Iron Man as long as it isn't a female Tony Starks if that makes sense.

There's no narrative reason why he can't regenerate into a woman and it could have happened years ago and less people would have cared. Its annoying because its part of a broader progressive push.

What i find annpying is in BBCs merlin, Guinevere looks like a Maori and there is an african looking knight - a token for progressives.
hahahahahaha
in the next edition Sir Lancelot will be re inventate as an african american woman , bisexual and with a fair skin.
She meet Julius Ceaser, played by laurence fishburne.
"I thought you were death"
" I fake it "
"my emperor, we must go now" say Brutus , played by Steven Yeun .

They already have a very gaysh flamboyant doctor in the past
h_00323738.jpg

Went into Jack Reacher 2 wanting to see Tom Cruise kick more ass as a 50-something freak of testostetone defying nature like in Jack Reacher 1:

Instead, witnessed:

Left feeling:

giphy.gif

I agree.such a wtf Im watching episode

There is a reason that movies put in place a Joe every man character in every movie even when one does not make sense. Young white men should be allowed to escape into a narrative where they are the hero just as much as anyone else and what appears to be a deliberate attack on young men's traditional institutions is not something to be lauded. Rather creatives should aspire to create new narratives for persons of color and women.

We live in a age where Western men are under assault by the media. The media wants to destroy our heros.
So we have nothing to aspire or escape to. I call on all of you to boycott the show based upon this and last seasons shoddy writing.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-40624288

I hear you buddy but you are not going to get much sympathy here. It is hip to hate on males, especially "white" males.

I don't like this sexism either. This actress seems to have got the job because she is a woman. It is a trend, I think I've even seen a female Thor. They re-did the Ghostbusters movie with a female team of ghost busters... that is sexist.
Ocean's 11 with a female cast as well- I won't watch these pathetic attempts. There are other scripts that could be used to make original, mostly female cast and they would be great movies- like Jackdaws by Ken Follet. Instead, they just remake garbage.

I remember when Justin Trudeau selected his cabinet members and half of them were female. He was asked why that was the case and he responded "because it's 2015". All he needed to say was "the fact that half of them are women is purely coincidence, I selected the best people suited for the job".

Congrats on your job, thank your pussy. I would be ashamed if I thought I got a job due to my genitals and not my ability.

It is a very confusing time and the messages are even more confusing to me.
Men and women are equal- but it matters if actors are male or female. It shouldn't matter if we are equal.
Then others say that gender is a social construct, some say nothing is "male" nor anything "female"...

If it isn't a sexist issue, it's a racist one. I think these "politically correct" movements create even more animosity.
I don't get triggered or upset about this sort of thing, I just laugh at it because it is so pathetic.

Back