Be careful if you decide to vacation in Mexico

TheFirstEMP

Overdone and dry!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/arli...ooze-for-blackout-57k-medical-bills/466577564
ARLINGTON, Texas -- Rick Autrey is finally back to work at the Garden Plaza Barber Shop, a three-chair spot in an Arlington strip mall he opened in 1994.

But for the past three months, Autrey has endured an agonizing recovery after a Mexican vacation that turned into a living hell his first afternoon there.

"We landed, and literally I had been down there for less than four hours, and something happened. It's a very dangerous place," says Autrey.

In May, Autrey and another friend traveled to the country's east coast and Riviera Maya for a quick stay at an all-inclusive resort.

Autrey says after having a few rum and cokes spaced out over a few hours, he was suddenly found floating in one of the resort's pools.

"They threw me on the swim-up bar and started CPR," he says, recounting what witnesses later told him happened.

A few hours later, and with his friend being forced to pay more than $10,000 up front, the father and husband was unconscious in a Mexican hospital.

Soon, his wife was by his bed, and no one had a clear picture of what had occurred.

"They said, 'You've had an accident and you're in the hospital.' I remember being stunned thinking, 'Why in the world are you down here?'" he said.

After the hospital in Cancun kept demanding cash or a credit card for care, the family soon decided to fly Rick home with help from a friend with access to a medical jet

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/0...seized-after-womans-death-at-posh-resort.html
Mexican regulators raided 31 hot spots in Cancun and Playa del Carmen this past weekend as part of a widening effort to crack down on illegal alcohol -- a black market that came into the national spotlight after a Wisconsin woman's alcohol-linked death at a posh Mexican resort.

At least two locations were temporarily shut down after the raids, including the popular Fat Tuesday bar in Cancun, the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported. Police also seized 10,000 gallons of tainted alcohol from a manufacturing company that supplies booze to popular restaurants, nightclubs and resorts in the region, authorities said.
Resorts are corrupted, hospitals are corrupted. There is no way to be sure any location is safe to vacation in.

Way to go Trump.

BTW.....pointing that out is racist. TS is a racist.

damn, i paid top dollar and all i got was seemingly watered down whiskey

Resorts are corrupted, hospitals are corrupted. There is no way to be sure any location is safe to vacation in.

I know. It was awesome.
We bought weed and coke off the closed section of our beach at the JW Marriot in Cancun.

Only thing that sucks was the resort security wanted me to bribe them to bring a girl back to my room from the club. So i went and banged her on the beach instead.

I fucking love Mexico (these stories aside).

About 2 months away from the annual 2 week Cabo trip. If the GF is abducted for ransom, I will find a new one there.

please sarah don't read that last part

After the hospital in Cancun kept demanding cash or a credit card for care, the family soon decided to fly Rick home with help from a friend with access to a medical jet

That's why I've always said you gotta have at least one friend who owns a hospital plane

I fucking love Mexico (these stories aside).

About 2 months away from the annual 2 week Cabo trip. If the GF is abducted for ransom, I will find a new one there.

please sarah don't read that last part

I went to Cabo once. In the first two days I almost banged a cousin by accident, I bribed a police officer, and I ended up deep in a barrio at a crack house. WTF.

I went to Cabo once. In the first two days I almost banged a cousin by accident, I bribed a police officer, and I ended up deep in a barrio at a crack house. WTF.

What level of cousin?

What level of cousin?

On the first night I got shit faced and went to a club. I decided to find the hottest chick possible and try to bang her. I found this one girl who was insanely hot and started dancing with her and hanging out. Things were getting pretty crazy pretty quick. She was grinding her ass on my cock while dancing, she was grinding the vag on my legs and rubbing me all over. We kissed a bit.

We both ended up needing drinks and were talking and she asked me what I was doing in Mexico. I said I was there for a wedding. She was like, "me too"! Then she asked who was getting married and I told her my cousin was getting married and told her the name of my cousin and her fiance. Well, her face when fucking pure white.... like she saw a fucking ghost and was like that's why I'm here too. We did the math and connected the dots and we were cousins. Awkward. Not first or second cousins.... so both of us being so horny and drunk were like..... uhhh.... um.... we could tell we both still wanted to bang, but it was too awkward and I just left.

lolol

It was fun seeing her at the wedding the next day.

On the first night I got shit faced and went to a club. I decided to find the hottest chick possible and try to bang her. I found this one girl who was insanely hot and started dancing with her and hanging out. Things were getting pretty crazy pretty quick. She was grinding her ass on my cock while dancing, she was grinding the vag on my legs and rubbing me all over. We kissed a bit.

We both ended up needing drinks and were talking and she asked me what I was doing in Mexico. I said I was there for a wedding. She was like, "me too"! Then she asked who was getting married and I told her my cousin was getting married and told her the name of my cousin and her fiance. Well, her face when fucking pure white.... like she saw a fucking ghost and was like that's why I'm here too. We did the math and connected the dots and we were cousins. Awkward. Not first or second cousins.... so both of us being so horny and drunk were like..... uhhh.... um.... we could tell we both still wanted to bang, but it was too awkward and I just left.

lolol

I don't believe you.jpg

lolol

Still could have done it.

ive always had great experiences in mexico

but my family left there for a reason. people dont appreciate a country that respects rules and laws until they go to one that doesnt

Back