Be careful if you decide to vacation in Mexico

Wish I would have. I've never seen her again and never will. I've fapped to the thought of it though.

its a damn shame. you coulda consolidated the family a bit and made the bloodline stronger!!!!!

I literally went to Mexico last week. Walked across the border alone. Walked around for an hour and came back. Did the same thing the next day. Nobody gave a fuck including the border control. I am a white male.

ENVY MY PRIVILEGE!

I literally went to Mexico last week. Walked across the border alone. Walked around for an hour and came back. Did the same thing the next day. Nobody gave a fuck including the border control. I am a white male.

ENVY MY PRIVILEGE!

I envy your location. I'd like buying property in Mexico. It's cheap. Could be a good investment.

Dang. I was in Cancun in May. I'm blaming that Thursday with too much tequila on this now.

so both of us being so horny and drunk were like..... uhhh.... um.... we could tell we both still wanted to bang, but it was too awkward and I just left.

lolol

It was fun seeing her at the wedding the next day.

Just man up and admit you did it.

Warning: Go to Mexico and you'll have to mess with @Rod1 :mad:. No mercy, no survivors. No Tequila for you!

That's just bullshit.

If Mexico was so dangerous, then why is it an ideal getaway? Why are so many Americans vacationing there? Why can't these tourists get enough of the country? Why is Mexico considered a better destination than Hawaii?

Oh, and why does Cuba have the best doctors in the world?

I have a optometrist friend who makes regular trips to Mexico for some charity related to his profession and he told me he is frequently scared of something happening to him. One reason is because one of his American (U.S.) co-workers was kidnapped and released later the same day, fortunately unharmed.

He emphasizes to choose very selectively where you travel to in Mexico.

<Lmaoo>You lost me at best doctors in Cuba.

Maybe compared to Mexico...

That's just bullshit.

If Mexico was so dangerous, then why is it an ideal getaway? Why are so many Americans vacationing there? Why can't these tourists get enough of the country? Why is Mexico considered a better destination than Hawaii?

Oh, and why does Cuba have the best doctors in the world?

I've been to almost all the major vacation destinations in Mexico and went to Puerto Vallarta three times in the last year. You obviously have to be conscious that shit can go down but I never felt unsafe. I would walk around the town at all times of night, you just have to use common sense. Of course shit can happen just like it can here but the odds say you are going to be fine. Millions of people go every year and only a small amount have stuff happen.

Awww man, and it was my hope one day to go and vacation away from my developed country to a third world one.

Never had a problem in Mexico. Cancun etc. Pay the Money for a top resort and it's worth it. Learn people skills and you'll be fine. No one served this clown tainted alchoal, he's just a pussy. Same with the Cuck paying 10k because his credit card is pathetic.

well all the rapists and murderers are sent to the us so the safe place to vaca is Mexico

haven't you been paying attention to the hmic

Back