Opinion Be honest, how many of you believed Pizzagate?

Did you believe in Pizzagate?

• Total voters
Did it seem like I was arguing against your point or am I now not understanding your point. We basically agree right?

We agree. I am just saying that the way you described it left out a key factor, which was that the Kavanaugh situation had a victim claiming to have been assaulted.

We agree. I am just saying that the way you described it left out a key factor, which was that the Kavanaugh situation had a victim claiming to have been assaulted.

Exactly man. Equating that shit with conspiracy theories is way out of line.

See, I disagree with this Jack.

Would you call those who disagree with the "official" story regarding the assassination of JFK, loons or CTers, or people introducing bullshit?
Historically the majority of Americans (and presumably world citizens) held that the story of the JFK assassination was bunk. When the popularity of the second shooter was at its highest that’s when we got the phrase “conspiracy theorist” so the media had something to call people who questioned the narrative to discredit them.

Honestly if you aren’t questioning what the government tells us sometimes you are blind to reality. False stories got us into Korea, Vietnam and Iraq.

Historically the majority of Americans (and presumably world citizens) held that the story of the JFK assassination was bunk. When the popularity of the second shooter was at its highest that’s when we got the phrase “conspiracy theorist” so the media had something to call people who questioned the narrative to discredit them.

Honestly if you aren’t questioning what the government tells us sometimes you are blind to reality. False stories got us into Korea, Vietnam and Iraq.

So because some people held that the JFK assassination account was bunk the moon is really a space station? or reptilians demons (Hillary, Obama and most the jews) are eating children?

Finding one account does not make 1000 others true man and even the example you give has not been settled either way.........

The other examples work against your point actually. They show why we should NOT believe shit without evidence-- not why we should believe crazy shit without it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I woukd still keep my eyes on Podesta, though. The fucker oozes creepiness and his name is even tailor made for it.

Syria , Libya

So because some people held that the JFK assassination account was bunk the moon is really a space station? or reptilians demons (Hillary, Obama and most the jews) are eating children?

Finding one account does not make 1000 others true man and even the example you give has not been settled either way.........

The other examples work against your point actually. They show why we should NOT believe shit without evidence-- not why we should believe crazy shit without it.
Nice straw manning of what I said; point is the term “conspiracy theorist” was coined to discredit people who held that a story with many holes doesn’t seem to hold up (which was, and still may be most Americans, in regards to the original CT, the JFK assassination) nobody that isn’t a conplete nut believes that there really are reptilitan demons.

However, there are tonnes of so calles CTs that hold a lot of weight and evidence over time. Pizzagate isn’t one. False evidence for Korea, Vietnam and Iraq are valid, the Catholic church is valid, pedo rings are valid, Nazis in Argentina are valid.

Hillary Clinton eating children, or McDonalds burgers being kidnapped kids aren’t. (I’m sure I could fill a paragraph with bunk CTs, but I’m not taking the time)

Sorry but if the government and media lie to me even once, I cant take them seriously anymore. I have more respect for all the lives needlessly lost than that.

Sorry but if the government and media lie to me even once, I cant take them seriously anymore. I have more respect for all the lives needlessly lost than that.

Honestly man I agree with that. What does not follow though is that everything they say is a lie. It also does not follow that any random alternative idea thrown around is more true or true at all.

If people take the word of any alternative CT over and above official narrative they are not being critical at all, knee jerk reacting and going off the rails.

It is also not critical reasoning to start with the idea that "they" are lying by default.

Nice straw manning of what I said; point is the term “conspiracy theorist” was coined to discredit people who held that a story with many holes doesn’t seem to hold up (which was, and still may be most Americans, in regards to the original CT, the JFK assassination) nobody that isn’t a conplete nut believes that there really are reptilitan demons.

However, there are tonnes of so calles CTs that hold a lot of weight and evidence over time. Pizzagate isn’t one. False evidence for Korea, Vietnam and Iraq are valid, the Catholic church is valid, pedo rings are valid, Nazis in Argentina are valid.

Hillary Clinton eating children, or McDonalds burgers being kidnapped kids aren’t. (I’m sure I could fill a paragraph with bunk CTs, but I’m not taking the time)

No intent to straw man my friend.

Id have to look into each of those you listed and you did not make any clear claims about any of them anyway.

The CT about the term CT has already been debunked in this thread. And JFK assassination CTs have pretty much all been debunked, too.

I think if you look into it, you'll see that "conspiracies that actually happened" are vastly different that crazy CTs in terms of the evidence and the pre-confirmation plausibility.

Must have been the other "Misfit23" who voted 'yes' then.

totes

1SruN5v

1SruN5v

lol at the lefties in this thread talking about "ruining lives with unfounded claims". Unacceptable! Unless you're a conservative supreme court nom, I guess.
Uhm, there were no victims in the Pizzagate case and nobody came forward as a victim or the parent of a victim. Just 4chan troll posts. That's entirely different from a witness testimony.

Uhm, there were no victims in the Pizzagate case and nobody came forward as a victim or the parent of a victim. Just 4chan troll posts. That's entirely different from a witness testimony.
There were no victims in the Kavanaugh case either.

There were no victims in the Kavanaugh case either.
Someone came forward and claimed to be a witness, though. Nothing of the sort happened in Pizzagate. It's not comparable and you know it.

Back