Be ruled by trash or admit you were wrong?

scream-no.gif

He's not that bad. He isn't a president kids should look up to but that is the least important thing. What's important is that the economy stays on track and we avoid international conflict. Everything else is up to me.

At this point it's a 'cry wolf' situation. The left have been crying Russian collusion for 16 months. They look so stupid trying to persuade people of that that I don't care about anything they have to say. Including how many scoops of ice cream Trump eats.

Ice cream! seriously! multiple news outlets are you kidding me.. I think some jackass even started a thread about it here.

If voting Trump gave us four less years of the globalization and influx of third world migrants. I'm fine with it.

Morals. From these very people who wanted to put Bill Clinton back in the white house bedroom.

At this point it's a 'cry wolf' situation. The left have been crying Russian collusion for 16 months. They look so stupid trying to persuade people of that that I don't care about anything they have to say. Including how many scoops of ice cream Trump eat.

Ice cream! seriously! multiple news outlets are you kidding me.. I think some jackass even started a thread about it here.

If voting Trump gave us four less years of the globalization and influx of third world migrants. I'm fine with it.
Trump is a globalist, he hires foreign workers, is financed by foreign banks, has properties all over the world.

Who the hell said anything about changing presidents or impeachment? All I want to know is what it will take before his supporters start to change their opinion.
So all you want is for more people to join you in complaining? 5 of the first 7 threads on here are "Kushner in Trouble, Trump doesn't speak for the US, Trump ranks last on presidential greatness, please trash Trump because his son went hunting", and this flaming turd. You're angry cause not enough people are being babies about losing the last election?

No regrets at all every single day that I wake up and a Clinton is NOT the POTUS

Trump is a globalist, he hires foreign workers, is financed by foreign banks, has properties all over the world.

Well yeah he's a world businessman so he of course has money all over the world.... BUT he is not bringing in 30 thousand immigrants from the middle East. He is not going to let what's happening in Europe happen here. Clinton would have.

Literally every day, more and more off-putting, concerning and sometimes frightening information comes out regarding the US president, Donald Trump. At best, he's a morally bankrupt liar and swindler, at worst he could be a traitor in collusion with one of the country's biggest enemies.

Despite this however, whenever something new is revealed his supporters continue defending him as vehemently as ever, whether through conspiracy theories about the FBI and Robert mueller, changing the topic to criticism of Hilary Clinton, liberal media and deep state theories, or prejudicial rhetoric. The worse he looks, the deeper they dig in the heels. All while, unless you are a huge corporation, he hasn't done shit to help you. And on top of it, although his supporters are (or claim) to be conservatives, he consistently goes against traditional conservative positions on especially on family values, fiscal conservatism, national security, Christian values and states rights.

What will it take to convince Trump supporters to turn against him? Would proof of perjury or campaign finance violations be enough? From what I see, even if he was proven guilty of either his supporters wouldn't care, it'd just be a fake news liberal conspiracy. Murder? Secrets to the Russians?

To me it seems like the only thing that would convince his supporters to change their minds would be if it came out he was banging Hilary

Let me ask you this do not mention Russian collusion and do not mention him cheating on Melania.
Now list the three worst decisions he's made as US president and how it affected us. Educate me brother. No google.

The left failes to realize how many people went out and voted AGAINST Hillary Clinton by voting Trump.

I can understand the whole idea of picking the lesser of two evils. What I don't understand is the gloating about it.

If I was forced to choose between eating cat shit or dog shit, and dog shit happened to be not quite as bad, that doesn't mean I'm going to start rejoicing at the sweet flavor of dog shit. I think I'd probably still be complaining that it's shit.

America is such a identity politics shit show as we speak. I tought once Obama would leave office sjw bs would tone down instead those idiots went bat shit just because they can't take a loss. STFU ALREADY!!!

I can understand the whole idea of picking the lesser of two evils. What I don't understand is the gloating about it.

If I was forced to choose between eating cat shit or dog shit, and dog shit happened to be not quite as bad, that doesn't mean I'm going to start rejoicing at the sweet flavor of dog shit. I think I'd probably still be complaining that it's shit.

Sure but what I would complain about and what you would complain about would be two different things.
1. I would complain we haven't deported more people.
2. I would complain that he's too sensitive.
3. I would complain that he spends too much time on Twitter.
4. He spends Too much time on golf.
5. I would complain that Ivanka is in his ear.

Until proven otherwise I will defend him for colluding with the Russian government in order to win the presidency.

Hell. I asked TS to name 3 things..no response...thats the left. Just a bunch of feelz.

Thread should be trashed. TS won't even rspond to a reasonable question.

Literally every day, more and more off-putting, concerning and sometimes frightening information comes out regarding the US president, Donald Trump. At best, he's a morally bankrupt liar and swindler, at worst he could be a traitor in collusion with one of the country's biggest enemies.

LOL how is Trump anymore morally Bankrupt, Liar, and Swindler than many past politicians and POTUS?

Despite this however, whenever something new is revealed his supporters continue defending him as vehemently as ever, whether through conspiracy theories about the FBI and Robert mueller, changing the topic to criticism of Hilary Clinton, liberal media and deep state theories, or prejudicial rhetoric.

first reply:

Was Russia "one of the country's biggest" enemies when Hillary Clinton sold 20% of our Uranium stockpile to them?

chortle chortle chortle

Bottom line, Trumptards are malevolent nihilists

Succinct and accurate.

We actually got a Federal pay raise this year, first time in over five years

good times, would recommend

How can you guys vote for literally Hitler bro's!!!

Was Russia "one of the country's biggest" enemies when Hillary Clinton sold 20% of our Uranium stockpile to them?
Thats a lie you keep repeating, honestly how gullible are you Fox viewers.
excerpt :
May 2015 saw the publication of a book called Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich, an exposé of alleged Clinton Foundation corruption written by Peter Schweizer, a former Hoover Institution fellow and editor-at-large at the right-wing media company Breitbart.

Claims of Clinton-Russia Uranium Collusion Are A Real Empty Barrel

From Forbes (you know, the left wing media)

Back