Bear Creek soup

RockstarChris

Dwight Belt
Banned
Reaction score
This soup comes in a bag, i got the chicken noodle soup and it is soooooo good. Usually each bag is like 6 bucks but i scored it on sale for 3. The only other soup that even rivels it is Lipton soup (the broth is amazing!).

Any other soups that i need to try?

This soup comes in a bag, i got the chicken noodle soup and it is soooooo good. Usually each bag is like 6 bucks but i scored it on sale for 3. The only other soup that even rivels it is Lipton soup (the broth is amazing!).

Any other soups that i need to try?

I've used it a few times for backpacking trips. I think ive had the chili and the chicken noodle , and thought they were both pretty tasty

I've used it a few times for backpacking trips. I think ive had the chili and the chicken noodle , and thought they were both pretty tasty

they are expensive but they make more than it seems they should. one bag made 8 cups of soup so it is actually cheaper than buying campbells

I buy their chili all the time, make huge pots, cut up a bunch of veggies, peppers, garlic and toss them in, add some more spice, sometimes chorizo or other meats. Just bought six bags at $2.50 each, three different chains around here carry them for cheap prices.

Their tortilla soup tasted salty, their chili doesn't, just checked and it's 23% of daily value per bowl.

I figured it'd be twice that for the chicken noodle. Might have to try some.

they are expensive but they make more than it seems they should. one bag made 8 cups of soup so it is actually cheaper than buying campbells

The only reason I bought them is because they are in a bag and better suited to carrying for 20 miles before you eat them. Price nor taste really has much to do with it.

The only reason I bought them is because they are in a bag and better suited to carrying for 20 miles before you eat them. Price nor taste really has much to do with it.
the lipton soups would be perfect for that. they come in a small box with 2 packets. they are great if you like a lot of broth. i used to manage a Sports Authority and the prifces on the vacuum packed meals was attrocious compared to how much we bought them at wholesale.

I thought it made from stock made from bears, with some water from creeks.

Back