Beat Saber Likely The Most Popular VR Game Yet And People Are Going Nuts Over It

It's really good, but it needs so much more content, namely the ability to bring your own songs in. I'm sure it will improve greatly before official release.

Box Vr is the best Rhythm on VR imo, I fucking love this game. It's such a good work out, and punching those damn notes in succession when your arms are burning is very gratifying, you really get in the zone. Of course you can bring your own songs in too.

Cool concept the changing backgrounds and the different formats seems interesting too.

The developer confirmed that it will have a level editor soon an the ability to add your own music.

Gorn is still my favorite VR game by far.
It's on sale and I'm thinking about getting it, but I barely have a 2 by 2 meter space. It's been enough for Thrill of the Fight and Space Pirate trainer, but I've still occasionally barked my knuckles.
How much of a problem is that in Gorn?

"going nuts"

air-quotes.gif

thread title reads like a buzzfeed link.

It has literally hundreds of players!

It's on sale and I'm thinking about getting it, but I barely have a 2 by 2 meter space. It's been enough for Thrill of the Fight and Space Pirate trainer, but I've still occasionally barked my knuckles.
How much of a problem is that in Gorn?
I move around a lot when playing it. You could probably stand in one spot but theres a lot of flailing, you’re swinging a sword.

Dragon force custom level a little bit of a workout. :)

Havent tried it yet, my friend (who also has a vive) says audioshield is a ton of fun, but meh.

Using a depth camera they do not have to use green screen anymore. Possibly a new feature in the game allowing others to view actually what you see. Using another computer I would image.

"ince the game’s launch on HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and Windows “Mixed Reality” VR headsets in early May, the studio has gone on record saying they’ve generated $2 million is revenue with at least 100,000 units sold—a big milestone both for the two-person studio and VR as a whole. Now with a PSVR launch around the corner, E3 would be a great platform to announce new levels, new songs, or even new artist collaborations."

https://www.roadtovr.com/beat-saber-land-psvr-later-year-studio-teases-new-track/

Seems like the type of game you'd get into a zone and just react without thinking

Back