Beaulieu Boxing Equipment

Remember this..............We utilize Paypal which gives the buyer protection, whereby, Western Union purchases do not...............Write for specs, colors, ordering help.........BEAULIEU CUSTOM BOXING [email protected]

I just dont like how this post is a direct jab at TB(Muhammad). Ive been a supporter of bill and his antics up to this point.

I cant do it any longer, the guy just takes stuff too far and the knife is still sticking out of Muhammad's back on this one.

Had anyone asked about payment methods? I don't understand Bill's comment. All I have to say is that if I were Bill, I would lay low and hope that Topboxer does not have a change of heart and drop him.
Bill has absolutely zero to offer. He is the middleman and a very temperamental one.

Last edited:
bus-thrown-under-198636530.jpg

Cheapshot from Bill trying to create fear about making business with Topboxer while Topboxer makes all the gear for Beaulieu and Bill pays him via Western Union....

No cheap shot intended, just that we offer all sorts of payment options for customers that don't have PayPal................don't start trouble where there isn't any. Top Boxer (Muhammad) does all the shipping. He even adjusts custom charges, etc. Both he and I have utilize my PayPal account. I send monies to him via WU, only because he does not have PayPal. Many write to me saying they don't have PAYPAl,....Can they pay in another way. Seems there are a lot of negative post on here. Top boxer (Muhammad) and I have been together in this passion for 3 + years. He is the best glove maker around and I appreciate our friendship and association. Don't write into something that isn't there.

Last edited:
I just dont like how this post is a direct jab at TB(Muhammad). Ive been a supporter of bill and his antics up to this point.

I cant do it any longer, the guy just takes stuff too far and the knife is still sticking out of Muhammad's back on this one.

at the beginning I felt like Bill was a kooky old man who needed something in his life to brighten it up a little, but he's actually a bit of a dick

Muhammad on the other hand is a genuinely nice bloke

Regardless, of your "dick" reference, lol..............we thank all for their continued support and offer to those asking " How do I pay" ? Paypal, money orders , certified checks and Western Union..........contact us at [email protected] Weather you choose TOPBOXER or us you'll be getting the very best quality equipment.

Last edited:
Whats the benefit of going through a middleman when we can go directly to the source?

Whats the benefit of going through a middleman when we can go directly to the source?

1. Paypal (you know, where he immediately threw his business partner under the bus)
2. Unnecessary capital letters
3. Response to threads months after the last post
4. A massive mark-up in pricing

Seriously though, it's just the people who haven't found out who TB is. Literally no reason to deal with Bill.

ho folks , lets just leave this discussion here and move on with me posting some nice images of gear made for Mr Bills brand ,
hope you guys like the work ,
we both take orders and it does,nt matter who you order through we try to make the best for you guys.
all is good and weather is great.
pleas enjoy this new product i just created for BEAULIEU BRAND

IMG_1451_zps5ejourpm.jpg

IMG_1455_zpseubnrpwl.jpg

IMG_1456_zpsfppapvv8.jpg

IMG_1457_zps5fxlagni.jpg

IMG_1458_zpsgt7cdnve.jpg

Bill is such a joke. He's nothing but a middle man. No need to buy from him. Waste of money and time.

I really like the color combo. It's more on the elegant side.
thank you ,
yes this teal color is very famous among the tar heels folks.
initially when i made this shade i was,nt sure if people would like it but it was a color people liked
thanks again

They have high prices for no reason, they literally want to steal from the consumer and give shit customer service. You have your "decent" prices. I can say you have competition with Ring to Cage who does Custom gear for as little as $130 as opposed to your $150. I'm not saying they are better, because I have no experience with them, But all I'm saying is your competition is not Grant, Grant is horrible. But your TRUE competition is Ring to Cage and their custom gear.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I'm the only one, but I'm getting a little tired with these members that may or may not have ulterior motives coming in the G&E forum talking smack about whatever brands are being talked about here.

"literally steal from the consumer"....

I'm sorry, how is either Bill or Topboxer "literally stealing" from the consumer? Are they taking the consumers' money without the consumers' knowledge and offering nothing in return? Who cares about what they say about who they're competing with? Customer service is on them. There are stories going both ways in terms of CS. They're not forcing anyone to buy their equipment. Find a better way to try and convince others to purchase competitor's products please, most preferably with a review, photos, heck maybe some scientific evidence?

Back