Beaulieu Boxing Glove review

Sorry to bring this up again, but It seems made in pakistan gear can be as well made as the company wants it to be. What I'm starting to see is while it's certainly cheaper for whomever is selling it, doesn't necessarily mean were are getting stiffed on quality.

Gorilla fight gear, custom ring to cage, Bill, all seem to be upper-end quality. But clearly you can also find bad examples of made in pakistan, PRO, new ringside imf tech.

No sure how Bill the rep. of being difficult to work with. He answered all my questions, made suggestions, worked with me to a get a cuff I wanted and can pretty much do anything you want as far as style. I went with Bill since ringtocage had not answered any emails in months. I'm sure my emails, yet again went into the "junk" folder, but that's enough of that. Bill is just fine to worth with.

I think you are the first person I have heard to say the new IMF's are poor quality.

I would say ring to cage is below ring side and title.

I agree. Bill has gave me the best customer service I've ever received. The imf on this glove is very far from low quality. I see these gloves lasting 2-3 years no problem.

I love Reyes, they are great gloves.

Where's your fight record btw? Or did you invest all your efforts hiding behind a catchy screen name?

Yeah , I guess fighting an ammy fight and getting KOed in 90 seconds and posting your real name makes you the last word on the interwebs , you badass you !

Us poor saps bow down to you , God of War.

As for me , I just train UFC , bro.

:icon_lol:

I will say that some of bill's gloves do look good.
I just wish he'd tighten up on quality and customer service

If anyone is interested in how to use the "block user" function, you do it like this:

Click User CP. There should be an option called "Edit Ignore List". Click that link and then it's pretty self explanatory, just type in the username you want to ignore and go from there.

It's on the left under "Setting and Options".

It's working well for me so far today.

I think you are the first person I have heard to say the new IMF's are poor quality.

I would say ring to cage is below ring side and title.

Gus who posts here as GHVA said he tried the Pro Style IMF and wasn't impressed. I don't think he said they were poor quality, just not what he expected.

Perhaps he can elaborate if he sees this post?

Gus who posts here as GHVA said he tried the Pro Style IMF and wasn't impressed. I don't think he said they were poor quality, just not what he expected.

Perhaps he can elaborate if he sees this post?

Hi Blair,

I wasn't impressed at the $120 price point. They are superior to the old IMFs in terms of quality and craftsmanship and would make a nice newer version at the same price point as the old ones, which in my opinion they should replace. However, when you start getting into Reyes, Fairtex territory I think your value proposition has to be stronger than the one the new IMFs put out. Are they good gloves? Yes. Worth $120? Nope.

This is solely based on my opinion.

All the best,
Gus

I will say that some of bill's gloves do look good.
I just wish he'd tighten up on quality and customer service

thank you!!!your appreciation means a lot........
we are trying our best and improving everyday...

What do you guys have in terms of traditional bag gloves in terms of the boon and reyes variety?
we do all kinds of traditional bag gloves ALSO we just have made some different style of bag gloves that we will post soon.those new bag gloves have triple cuff.

we do all kinds of traditional bag gloves ALSO we just have made some different style of bag gloves that we will post soon.those new bag gloves have triple cuff.

Very very sweet.

I'm glad you took time and looked at the thread I made about what we would like to see in gear and equipment.

I hope you continue to serve customers with what THEY want. Thank you and best of luck.

thank you!!!your appreciation means a lot........
we are trying our best and improving everyday...

Just be straight up with your pricing and tighten down on quality control.

I'm not big on the whole Hecho in Karachi thing but when you let things like TS's gloves slip through you just prove my point.

As for pricing , what's wrong with just listing the prices for various sizes / options ?
Grants doesn't but everyone else does.

One last thing .....this one for you personally , never post anything without carefully proof reading and definitely no "impulse posting"

and Bill , you should make it up to that guy , regardless if he never even buys anything ever again.

Some wraps or a T-shirt for chrissakes.
Let him walk around advertising your shit......just make it look catchy.

Also wondering why you'd want a segmented cuff when there's no laces involved

To make it look cool :D

Hah, I got a pair of double segmented cuff bag gloves from ringside line that was made in the USA. In my opinion they just add extra weight to the glove ~2oz.

However, I know some guys who do MMA sparring with bag gloves instead of MMA gloves. They do this to get used to the smaller gloves, while offering better hand protection and reduced eye poking (granted there is a minor grip issue). For those people the segmented wrist would be useful.

Why would bag gloves need a triple cuff?

to be very honest...this was purely our customer,s demand...we made that for the first time on his request and the guy got them exactly how he wanted them and is more then happy.
we always try to be innovative and fulfill whatever customer asks for.
we don,t claim to be perfect but we always try to deliver best.

Back