BEAULIEU custom boxing equipment ([email protected])

billboxing

BEAULIEU custom boxing equipment
@Yellow
Reaction score
Happy NEW YEAR and healthy, positive 2018.

We at the new BEAULIEU custom boxing equipment ( your choice of colors, foams and other options) offer top quality boxing equipment both in modern foams, etc. and also our "Old School" retro FLORES inspired hair padded glove line. Contact us at [email protected] to discuss your wants and options.

We at the new BEAULIEU custom boxing equipment ( your choice of colors, foams and other options) offer top quality boxing equipment both in modern foams, etc. and also our "Old School" retro FLORES inspired hair padded glove line. Contact us at [email protected] to discuss your wants and options.

Hi there Wild Bill. You old Badger you... It's cool that your keeping the old school Flores style training gloves alive.

Happy New Year to you too !!

{<redford} .

Thank you..............Dan Mosby R.I.P., the nephew of the famous RAY FLORES, California glove maker and I became friends through my long years in the business. I learned much of the history of the FLORES line, being a historian of glove makers over the years. I worked with Danny offering my thoughts on the necessary changes in the modern world. Attached thumb design for one. We are now offering the same style FLORES inspired , hair padded training gloves for a reasonable price, with top quality workmanship, materials, along with my personal quality control. This along with our other equipment line of custom gear, giving the customer his/her choice of colors, foams and other options.

Back