smokehouse-bbq-1024x675.jpg

kreuz-bbq-beef-ribs-03.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

VS

kreuz-spare-ribs-07.jpg

30741_easy_bbq_baby_back_ribs_3000x2000.jpg

1437691887821.jpeg

RibCutOpenColor.jpg

Beef. If you want to taste some simple yet bomb beef short ribs the next time you go to Oahu (Hawaii), check out Helena's and order the Pipikaula Short ribs. That blows away any pork ribs I ever tried and I've ate a lot of different pork ribs including Nugget Rib Cookoff in Reno a few times and other rib competitions. At the same time baby back (pork) ribs at Rutherford Grill (in Napa) is damn good too.

Pork ribs are way better than beef ribs which tend to be leaner. People that dont really know meat very well assume that because steak shits all over a pork chop or because beef tenderloin is better than pork loin that the same holds true for ribs.

TLDR: If you pick beef you probably don't cook and dont know what you're talking about

Last edited by a moderator:
Beef is always better than pork

Ribs I like pork

Beef I prefer steaks, short ribs, pepper steak, oxtails,

ossubucco can be both

sliced meats can be both

I cannot in good conscience pick one...

If you put a gun to my head and forced me to choose one I would grab both and eat 'em at the same time. Some things are worth dying for...

Pork ribs are way better than beef ribs which tend to be leaner. People that dont really know meat very well assume that because steak shits all over a pork chop or because beef tenderloin is better than pork loin that the same holds true for ribs.

TLDR: If you pick beef you probably don't cook and dont know what you're talking about
The best cut and cooked Beef ribs >> the best cut and cooked Pork Ribs.

But weirdly I can eat Pork Ribs more often and they are more diverse.

Love em both, but give me a nice rack of baby back ribs and I’m in hog heaven.

Back