Been out of the loop. What have I missed?

tmnpothead

Teenage Mutant Ninja Pothead
@Brown
Reaction score
Alright guys I just graduated an intense 8 month rehab program because booze was kicking my ass. I haven't got to watch any wrasslin whatsoever. What all have I missed? I heard daniel Bryan made his return but that's about it.

Any amazing/great matches I've missed? What's the best feuds going on right now? I know I could just look it up else where faster but I love the input you guys give.

David Arquette won the WWE title making him one of the few to hold both the WCW and WWE titles

Chyna is feuding with Jeff Jarrett

Undertaker is on a 3 wrestlemania losing streak

The Ascension and Fandango keep hotshotting the tag titles

Nakamura has a stupid face

Asuka is being called the "female stone cold" for her vicious and awesome promos. she just drinks sake instead of steveweisers

becky has delicious thighs

sasha has a wonderful torso

Curtis Axel has been renamed once again. He is now Mr. Perfecter

the revival sucks

finn balor has now embraced his gayness (NTTIAWWT) inspiring millions of transgendered, heterosexually challenged, and all around "different" kids to swarm to the areas. The are collectively known as the "Rainbow Coalition."

Demolition, the Rougeaus, Billy and Chuck, 3D, Powers and Glory (Jim Powers in for Hercules), The Mulkeys, Road Warriors (Animal and Heidenreich) are among the teams brought back to solidify the tag division

cruiserweights suck

Thats some of what you may have missed. but you should be caught up now

Alright guys I just graduated an intense 8 month rehab program because booze was kicking my ass. I haven't got to watch any wrasslin whatsoever. What all have I missed? I heard daniel Bryan made his return but that's about it.

Any amazing/great matches I've missed? What's the best feuds going on right now? I know I could just look it up else where faster but I love the input you guys give.

Congrats, man. Good luck to you.

Daniel Bryan is as over as ever.

Nakamura forgot how to speak English, but not how to punch AJ Styles in the nuts.

The TYRANT COWARD Shane McMahon unjustifiably fired Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn, but your good pal @SocraticMethod SINGLE-HANDEDLY saw that justice was done through his TIRELESS commitment and dedication. #ThankYouSocraticMethod

Roman Reigns was castrated and emasculated.

Becky Lynch is still gorgeous.

The Superstar Shakeup was good to SmackDown.

The Coach Retweeted me.

There's this guy named Nakamura, and he's terrible.

Seriously though, I guess you missed the AJ Styles stuff. He's been holding down the fort pretty good, for a TNA icon. Other than that, it's been a whole lot of Brock emasculating Roman Reigns, and some women's division hype, that's been okay, but hasn't really taken off. Some Seth Rollins here, some Miz there...meh. Oh', and Ronda Rousey is now in the WWE, and has been alright so far.

All in all, you haven't missed much.

NXT had one of THE best slow burn angles seen in PW in a while in Ciampa/Gargano. It ended with a red hot TakeOver that was from top to bottom an amazing card.

NXT is awesome

SD went from the B Show to THE Show.

Steph is annoying

Rousey shocked the world and arguably stole the show at Mania

There's this guy named Nakamura, and he's terrible.

Seriously though, I guess you missed the AJ Styles stuff. He's been holding down the fort pretty good, for a TNA icon. Other than that, it's been a whole lot of Brock emasculating Roman Reigns, and some women's division hype, that's been okay, but hasn't really taken off. Some Seth Rollins here, some Miz there...meh. Oh', and Ronda Rousey is now in the WWE, and has been alright so far.

All in all, you haven't missed much.
Nak was just getting on the main roster when I last watched. He had an awful match mahal for the belt if I'm not mistaken. Good to hear AJ is still holding shit down he as definitely gone above and beyond my early expectations. Was anything at mania worth watching this year? Or the rumble?

Nak was just getting on the main roster when I last watched. He had an awful match mahal for the belt if I'm not mistaken. Good to hear AJ is still holding shit down he as definitely gone above and beyond my early expectations. Was anything at mania worth watching this year? Or the rumble?

The Rousey match was fun, although it had a lot to do with the mystery surrounding how she would fare. She kind of blew everyone away by not being terrible, but I don't know how well the match would hold up after the initial hype.

Other than that, nothing stands out all that much.

The triple threat match for the Intercontinental Title was good.

Miz/Balor/Rollins

Nearly everyone agrees that Charlotte vs Asuka at wrestlemania was very good. I personally enjoyed both royal rumbles but they got mixed reviews here.

No one updating him on New Japan??? Chris Jericho and Kenny Omega already had the match of the year, and nobody telling him about it???

No one updating him on New Japan??? Chris Jericho and Kenny Omega already had the match of the year, and nobody telling him about it???
I'll have to check that out Jericho is probably my all time favorite

Drew McIntyre came back.. Daniel Bryan got cleared

In the WWE? Nothing. I'm sure rehab was better than watching it.

Nia Jax finally got the strap

Nakamura "no speak english"

Baron Corbin's push still seems to be "on again off again"

Daniel Bryan can still have a damn good match

Matt Hardy and Bray Wyatt are a suprisingly fun tag team

Ronda and Kurt vs HHH and Stephanie was the best match at Wrestlemania

Pretty bad 8 months apart from NWJP and Bryan coming back (to be instantly ruined).

Miz is fantastic.

Jinder is a face for fucking with Reigns. Jinder and Corbin experiments are over.

Lesnar bores everybody.

Cena broke up with fake titties Brie.

Maybe change your username to sobriety;)

Nak still hasn’t got a strap despite three title fights.

With a heavy heart #FightOwensFight is dead. He's been castrated and really isn't a threat to anyone anymore. Steen's journey to NXT and beyond got me back in to wrestling, but aside from a strong promo here and there, he's been wasted since the Goldberg squash.

Back