Beginner's (noob) questions thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I going to destroy myself mashing Bench/Deadlift and Press/Squat into two days for 5/3/1?

i believe jim wendler himself says its fine to do a two day split. although i do not know your situation are you doing mma ? ( or just grappling or just stand up) that can effect recovery which is important.

i believe jim wendler himself says its fine to do a two day split. although i do not know your situation are you doing mma ? ( or just grappling or just stand up) that can effect recovery which is important.

Awesome. Just wanted to make sure, since today was pretty hard, in a good way.

I'm not doing any other sports right now, but I would like to fit some running in there. I'd like to try the warrior dash or tough mudder at some point.

Awesome. Just wanted to make sure, since today was pretty hard, in a good way.

I'm not doing any other sports right now, but I would like to fit some running in there. I'd like to try the warrior dash or tough mudder at some point.

It's gonna be rough on the third week of each wave but it's completely do-able. Do you own the e-book? He explains how to do the 2 day split as well as mixing in conditioning work.

PELVIC THRUST BUMP TOO FIRST PAGE.

So this bad boy hit the good o'l 1000 replies, should we open a new one or leave it be ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back