Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters - Eminem

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
giphy.gif

True, but I'm not sure he expected idiots online to interpret it as "try hard to be hated and that is success" or fighters to follow suit by tweeting stupid shit.

Sadly here we are.

I would add to that and say that behind every PERSON there's a pack of haters. Not just famous/rich/successful people. If you interact with enough people in your job, social life whether it be public or thru social media, you will have people who hate on you either publicly or privately. Human nature.

Everytime i see that gif of drake i assume hes going to a halloween party dressed as the rock circa 1999

this is more one for the Mayberry and,i'm not sure it is true, or that these people are ''haters'', many are confused as loads of todays successful people have absolutely zero talent and have been marketed and pushed onto us.

did TS just discover this gif, and couldn't wait to us it in a thread ?...its a fail from me.

Eminem hasnt been good since 2009 so the hate for him is deserved.

this is more one for the Mayberry and,i'm not sure it is true, or that these people are ''haters'', many are confused as loads of todays successful people have absolutely zero talent and have been marketed and pushed onto us.

did TS just discover this gif, and couldn't wait to us it in a thread ?...its a fail from me.
been my go to gif for months

giphy.gif

I posted that at least 10 years ago. Eminem copied off me.

Back