Behind the Curtain - shoot interviews, podcasts, book stories, urban legends

[YT]FrRuzSF9f3Q[/YT]

[YT]7zQIV7gX-2E[/YT]

[YT]YRIIBtmfYmc[/YT]

[YT]277kkeEWvPo[/YT]

[YT]HBq7ehM-nGg[/YT]

[YT]iP92jxM26KA[/YT]

cheap heat is done, grantland shuts down. Hope they can continue it somewhere else.

cheap heat is done, grantland shuts down. Hope they can continue it somewhere else.

Should be easy enough, Rosenberg's in the radio industry, and has connections with ESPN.

So what exactly is the story between Cena and Alex Riley? I've seen the hard punch he threw but I dont know the story behind it

Cena ribbed him backstage and Riley got butthurt.

Yeah he seems not to be able to take a joke, especially from what I saw from that show Swerved.

He got shocked and was being a little bitch about it

The Steve Austin/Buff Bagwell podcast is worth a listen, because Bagwell goes off on JR, claiming that JR ruined his career.

Basically said he made up the story about Bagwell having his mother call in the office, and was the one who pushed for Booker/Bagwell in Oregon, when they were in Atlanta the next week. Austin even stood up for Bagwell and said "You guys had no chance, you were up against a hostile crowd".

I get that Atlanta would've been a better venue, but they were trying to get WCW a fucking TV show, maybe Buff and Booker shouldn't have shit the bed.

I get that Atlanta would've been a better venue, but they were trying to get WCW a fucking TV show, maybe Buff and Booker shouldn't have shit the bed.

At the same time though, even if the match sucked ass, it would have come off better in Atlanta and might have been given a chance in the long run. The Oregon crowd booed Arn Anderson when he was coming out to do commentary. Hell, they even booed Stacy Kiebler who was the ring announcer.

Buff even acknowledged that it was a bad match. But said it didn't make any sense to not make them look as good as possible with an Atlanta crowd. But, because WCW were "The enemy", and people were conditioned to not like WCW, people just didn't want to see it there.

completely random.

But the Best Friends dvd's over at highspots are amazing. Chuck Taylor and Trent Barretta interviewing......or well interviewing certainly isn't the right word, but talking with a guest. Great stuff. The Joey Ryan one is my favorite, but all are good. Although I haven't seen the Teddy Hart one, cause I refuse to support him in any way.

[YT]7zQIV7gX-2E[/YT]

I was trying to look up the match that Flair was talking about and I ran across this fan response video to that video you posted :icon_lol:

[YT]1_th2zFt5Xs[/YT]

[YT]HnoSANFsDOw[/YT]

[YT]kYUTlspbc1k[/YT]

Dudleys on Talk is Jericho - covers:

their release from WWE in 2006 or so;
the Road Warriors being an influence;
Jericho telling the Wrestling Observer the Dudelys wouldn't make it in the WWF;
ECW riot stories;
the origin of the Dudley stable (Raven idea); origin of Devon's character;

good so far

Was this the same episode where Bubba talked about the incident with Rock right before SD?

Back