- Pete Williams - Nov/19/1999 - UFC 23
4 HW - 1999 - Oct 6 - House of Pain
7 HW - 1999 - Nov - Black Belt Magazine - Stephen Quadros
8 HW - 1999 - Oct - MMA Writers Top Ten
9 HW - 1999 - Oct 14 - International Vale Tudo

WIN - Maurice Smith - Mar/5/1999 - UFC 19
7 HW - 1999 - Feb - Fightingtalk NHB
8 HW - 1998 - Dec - Tatame

Those grounded knees are terrifying. Knee, Knee, Double Knee.

At cost of be nostalgic, Pride had that magic
Fights were more violent, fighters were scrappier... and yet, there was that sense of sportmanship or even friendship outside the ring

Now we got pussier mindset mixed with wannabe gangsta/alpha social media bullshit

I'm glad i did'nt missed Pride days

Seemed like a really really good guy outside of the ring. Bas had a really funny story about him rampage and randleman getting ripped off buying weed from some guy and Kevin went apeshit. That and the gsp story of Kevin and coleman trying to hype him up before the karo fight always cracks me up. Again, seemed like a hell of a guy and an awesome fighter to watch

~DaViD~
#NerdBash2018
I gotta have a source on this. Not that I don't believe you, I just want to hear it from Bas' mouth.

holy shhhh he went capcom on that 1st gif

I gotta have a source on this. Not that I don't believe you, I just want to hear it from Bas' mouth.
It's on the jre with Mauro and bas and is hilarious. I don't have a time stamp though sorry but the whole podcast is amazing

~DaViD~
#NerdBash2018

LOL at the picture of Fedor in the air upside down, about to get pile driven, head-first into the mat. Its hard to tell for sure, but it looks like he has that same completely calm expression on his face.
“Oh, ground is coming. Will just reversal into Kimura afterward. Can’t wait to play cards later.”

To this day I'm still wondering how Fedor survived literally being slammed on his neck.

Imagine if that was concrete, wood or linoleum. At best Fedor would be a in wheelchair.
Until anyone else survives a suplex on the neck or piledriver on the face and finishes their opponent, Fedor and Big Nog are the biggest legends of our sport. That is some superhuman shit.

Ran into him at the 7 eleven by my house in Las Vegas a couple of times, he was real nice and went out of his way to go to his car and get a sharpie to autograph my UFC cap that I was wearing. Both times he was buying swisher cigars.

He's also the guy who first called Bas Rutten "El Guapo".

He was a great wrestler and a physical freak, R.I.P.

Last edited:
LOL at the picture of Fedor in the air upside down, about to get pile driven, head-first into the mat. Its hard to tell for sure, but it looks like he has that same completely calm expression on his face.
He wasn't scared as Kevin had him tightly strapped in.

Donkey Kong could jump. He was one of the most amazing athletes this sport has ever seen. I'm sure Coleman had mustiple strokes from screaming instructions that Kevin never listened to.

Ran into him at the 7 eleven by my house in Las Vegas a couple of times, he was real nice and went out of his way to go to his car and get a sharpie to autograph my UFC cap that I was wearing. Both times he was buying swisher cigars.

He's also the guy who first called Bas Rutten "El Guapo".

He was a great wrestler and a physical freak, R.I.P.
That’s awesome, man

will think of him any time I buy Swishers, which is too often

The respect Randleman showed for Rampage after this fight is something to behold. A one in a million fighter, a one of a kind human being. RWG Monster.

Back