Bellator 123: Curran vs. Pitbull II 6:00PM ET Prelims/8PM ET MAIN CARD DISCUSSION

about right. I scored 2 for Curran, but the rounds i thought he won were the toss up rounds.

I love Curran's poise and patience in the cage. It's pretty rare but it works against him sometimes. It worked for him in the first fight with Pitbull.

Difference was the power shots and Pitbull's TDD. Curran did well peppering his face and probably landed more overall...but Pitbull landed big ones and was probably right there on the overall tally. Great fight.

Some really good fights to make for Pitbull and Curran now the the tourny format is through.

not really sure why i am an idiot for scoring it 48-47 curran? I was wrong but three rounds we really close IMO and i scored them for curran

Your bias must be clouding your judgement or you really don't know how fights should be scored. The best you could feasibly have it is 48-47 for Pitbull in my mind. No way, no how Curran won three rounds of that fight. It's almost impossible.

Oh well...

not really sure why i am an idiot for scoring it 48-47 curran? I was wrong but three rounds we really close IMO and i scored them for curran

no they werent. it wasnt a blowout but pitbull clearly won 4 out of 5 rounds in that fight

Been waiting for Pitbull to hold the strap since Bellator Deportes. Hopefully he'll get some respect now.

Good fight, Pitbull won, looked good, one of teh better fights of the year.

Pitbull/Straus could be interesting but man who doesnt want to see Pitbull in teh UFC other than Slongkong?

Think about how awesome Pitbull vs Aldo, Mendes, Edgar, Cub, Zombie, McGregor, vs maybe LW like Pettis, Gil, Eddie, Cowboy, vs BW who could move up like Barao or TJ.

The possibilities from 135-155 are endless.

Yeah the crowd was pretty terrible, great fight anyways.

Sad for Curran but it was like clear cut win like it was the first fight. Two great fights from two great fighters. Congrats to Pitbull

III is going to end in a finish if it happens.

Anybody notice the dude with Pitbull was wearing the Rick "Wild Thing" Vaughan glasses?

I hope they go Pitbull/Weichel next.

Even if Curran won that Straus fight he didn't earn a rematch and he doesn't after this either.

Let Weichel get the shot and Curran earn his way back, Pitbull did last time.

Currans chin is very good, other guys would have been put to sleep in there.

Yeah...his chin blew me away when that punch Straus knocked him down with in the rubber match didn't put him to sleep.

His recovery is really quick. Usually if Pitbull gets you rocked you're through...but Curran seemed to get right back in it.

no they werent. it wasnt a blowout but pitbull clearly won 4 out of 5 rounds in that fight

lol i said IMO do you no what that means? And i have zero bias ive seen like two fights from both these guys couldn't care less who won

Back