Bellator 123: Curran vs. Pitbull II 6:00PM ET Prelims/8PM ET MAIN CARD DISCUSSION

If Bellator plays their cards right they can have an amazing event to end the season.

Damn great fight I had 3 n 5 for pitbull n the rest were toss ups for me. I hope they have a few fights in between they're remstch

Thought it was a draw, 10-10, 10-9 Curran 10-9 Pitbull, 10-9 Curran, 10-9 Pitbull. Pride rules it was Pitbull, but unified rules I had it as a draw.
Awesome fight though, and you have to be happy for Pitbull after a split loss in avery close first fight and then having his shot delayed for all these months until now.
Hopefully a third fight happens within the next year.

9/10 for the main card.

This new direction of Bellator has me intrigued, excited and READY FOR MORE.

Pitbull CLEARLY won only rounds 3 and 5.

1, 2, and 4 can all be debated to some degree, but you can't put much of an argument behind Curran winning. I had it 49-46 for Pitbull.

Pitbull/Curran/Pitbull/Pitbull/Pitbull.

Was i the only one who caught Anthony Bourdain going BANANAS after Curran got dropped in the third?

TUF Latin America did 7 million viewers and the PPV sold out in Hours..... I liked to see what a draw can do.
PPV man...in Mexico not to affect (because they pay monthly UFC NETWORK), but in America you must PPV and the "casual" fan will prefer to watch a event FREE on Spike rather than pay for it....UFC is screwed

Last edited:
*Yawn* Two awesome fighters, who produced an outstanding fight previously, and only got better since, tonight yielded a great fight. It was too predictable. :wink:

I was rooting for Pit Bull mostly because he got sent to the back of he line after the first fight which was a war, and willingly put in the time and training and wins to get back in there for a rematch.

Curran looked like a shittier version of the same fighter, he ate straights all night, put together some nice flurries, but he got dropped and visibly rocked again and again via straights. His best work was with the knees, and he did not listen to his corner AT ALL.

Missed the fights tonight because I was at work, :(. I'm eager to watch the Curran-Pitbull fight once it becomes available online. So Pat looked like garbage?

Just got around to watching Pitbull vs Curran... awesome fight, both guys are top 10 FWs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back