Bellator 131: Tito vs. Bonnar 6:45PM ET Prelims/9PM ET MAIN CARD DISCUSSION

Tito is going to get killed when he gets a legit 205'er

For as much as it "didn't matter" ...had Bonnar won tonight it would have been by far the biggest win of his career. He has no Tito Ortiz there, no shell of Tito Ortiz or nobody equivalent to Tito's shadow on his "hall of fame" rap sheet.

but but.... Bonnar is huge!!!!!!!!!!!!

IKR, probably the only guy a little higher than him that he accepted to fight, very convenient as usual.

Now he goes and takes a fight against Diaz.

I have no respect for him.

lmao. the pre-show bs talk was as completely ridiculous as the actual fight.

Now will the storyline for this rematch be that McCully made amends and went back to Tito, and Bonnar wants revenge for the loss of his training partner that turned on Tito? Or that McCully was a double agent actually working to help Tito?

I love how after 3 rounds they have no energy to fight properly yet just enough to talk shit.

SMH.

its sickening seeing Stefan Bonnar hope to have a tRilogy w/ Tito Ortiz, like Ken Shamrock & Forrest Griffin.

WTF SrSly

I could easily watch a rematch in 6-12 months

Make it happen coker

For as much as it "didn't matter" ...had Bonnar won tonight it would have been by far the biggest win of his career. He has no Tito Ortiz there, no shell of Tito Ortiz or nobody equivalent to Tito's shadow on his "hall of fame" rap sheet.

He has a robbery win over Jardine, i scored the first Forrest bout for him.

Back