Bellator 131: Tito vs. Bonnar 6:45PM ET Prelims/9PM ET MAIN CARD DISCUSSION

what is up with all the mma elitists on here? I don't think anyone was claiming this was going to be high level mma. it was a grudge match between 2 old timers. it was entertaining for 2 rds. get over yourselves

Did Bonnar say Ortiz had Down's Syndrome when he was yelling into the camera!?

I was too distracted by Bonnar's realistic breast jiggle physics to fully appreciate that terrible 2014 Tito Ortiz fight

Now will the storyline for this rematch be that McCully made amends and went back to Tito, and Bonnar wants revenge for the loss of his training partner that turned on Tito? Or that McCully was a double agent actually working to help Tito?

shit is just writing itself...Tito vs Bonnar 2 only on PPV. One million buys baby

its sickening seeing Stefan Bonnar hope to have a tRilogy w/ Tito Ortiz, like Ken Shamrock & Forrest Griffin.

WTF SrSly

Not really. It sounded to me like he wasn't fighting again

Damn UFC fights ended and put that fight on the main screen. Everyone with me were laughing the entire time.

Shit was hard to watch but was what we all expected. Please no rematch.

Wait what... did I just see on my stream King Mo is fighting next?

This fight made me feel sick to my stomach with shame over a lack luster performance from two two guys that should have either evolved more by now or moved on.

These comments are hilarious. Bonnar hasn't fought in two years and Tito can't even turn his head. What did you guys expect?

Main event wasnt good but Tito is still a big name, that fight went on right after UFC event ended which was big.

Bet you see a huge rating for this card and thats exactly what Viacom wants, its what every org wants.

These comments are hilarious. Bonnar hasn't fought in two years and Tito can't even turn his head. What did you guys expect?

Well the fight really sucked Bonnar has never looked that bad, it's like he barely trained.
Tito can have good fights but it takes 2. Hopefully he gets a better opponent next time.

Still pretty dumb of Coker to make this the main event, i mean the most likely outcome was Tito grinding a win.

Back