Bellator 131: Tito vs. Bonnar 6:45PM ET Prelims/9PM ET MAIN CARD DISCUSSION

This fight made me feel sick to my stomach with shame over a lack luster performance from two two guys that should have either evolved more by now or moved on.

Sick to your stomach? Why are you even on an MMA forum? Back to My Little Pony cartoons for you.

The fight was great.

If Bonnar came in better shape he probabl;y would have won it. I thought he edged out round 1 and clearly took round 2 due to landing the harder strikes (and more strikes in round 2) and with Tito's td's being largely ineffective outside of positioning. Bonnar hadn't fought in a while, but he has man boobs, which he never had before, that and the lax gas tank were a disappointment.

How are people defending that fight?? It was nothing extraordinary (as expected), but truth is it was more embarrassing than it was a fight. LOL

I thought it was a great card. The main event was rough, but the rest was good. I jumped between both the UFC and Bellator, so it was fun just focusing on the Hunto fight while Tito/Bonnar was going on.

what is up with all the mma elitists on here? I don't think anyone was claiming this was going to be high level mma. it was a grudge match between 2 old timers. it was entertaining for 2 rds. get over yourselves

This. Fight wasnt great but show some respect you ass clowns. Would be no ufc today without bonnar and ortuz

The problem with that headlining was that this was probably one of their most watched shows in a long while. Plus you have all the people switching over after UFC and they watch a really rough fight.

The Schilling KO was insane, Brooks/Chandler was fun, Richman had a good KO. But what will the talk be about instead?

Just how bad Tito/Bonnar was. Isn't the best look for Bellator at the end of the day but I loved the entrances, I loved how over the top the show was.

Just a shame to end on such a sad sour note.

Still though, for the audience they are going after? The Richman/Warren stuff plus the Tito/Bonnar after fight stuff? They are probably eating this shit up.

Let's just hope for no rematch.

Since when has a stand up fight involving Tito where he doesn't get beat up actually been entertaining?

This fight looked exactly like Hamill and Griffin 2 and 3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back