Bellator 134: Newton vs. McGeary 6:45PM ET Prelims/9PM ET MAIN CARD DISCUSSION

Daley fight was great. Liam sub game was nice. Would have been cool if he got the finish with that triangle/kimura sub

Minanov would wreck Mo.

Honestly I think both Minanov and Volkov would do well in the UFC's lackluster heavyweight division. Kongo and Lashley get promoted on Bellator because of their name but Minanov and Volkov beat both.

Minakov? He would probably do well in the UFC, but is he ever going to fight again?

Fights to Make:

McGeary vs. Newton 2
Barncat vs. Halsey
Daley vs. Ward
Vassell vs. Mo
Bessette vs. Sanchez/Villalobos winner
Millender vs. Santos
Butler vs. Sakai
Gracie vs. Matthews

ewww why would anyone call for an immediate rematch for mcgeary

uhhhh, maybe cuz the win was controversial and there's nobody else viable for McGeary to fight

What about Overeem and Vera, are they better than Mo? The crazy thing about the truth is you can't pick and choose which of it to ignore. Also, when was the last time Mir subbed someone relevant and athletic from guard? This is 2015; top-level MMA guys rarely get subbed from guard, especially at the higher weight classes.

I'm not a fan of King Mo, but I am a fan of the truth. If King Mo fought Mir, I'd root for Mir. I just think he'd lose.
Mo couldn't beat Newton in two fights and loss to an old past it rampage and you think he is gonna beat HW legends based off hugging a never was in Kongo? Lmfao. Not sure why anyone would be high on Mo after hugging Kongo for 3 rounds.

Kongo is famous for beating a scrappy version of Cro Cop almost 8 years ago and rocking Cain 5 years ago other then that the guy is pretty irrelevant.

but nobody will know because nobody will watch SFL Pakistan vs. India

SFL has 60 million views on youtube

njnI80U.png

Mo couldn't beat Newton in two fights and loss to an old past it rampage and you think he is gonna beat HW legends based off hugging a never was in Kongo? Lmfao. Not sure why anyone would be high on Mo after hugging Kongo for 3 rounds.

Kongo is famous for beating a scrappy version of Cro Cop almost 8 years ago and rocking Cain 5 years ago other then that the guy is pretty irrelevant.

Kongo beat Cro Cop, Mitrione (currently a top 15 HW), Pat Berry, Shawn Jordan, Big Johnson, lots of pretty damned solid fighters. I don't get why you're bashing him. Guy was a legit top 10-15 HW for a lot of years.

I'm not high on Mo, but I'm sure as hell not high on Mir. He lost four fights in a row, has looked slow as molasses, and then landed a basic boxing combo against one of the few guys in any major MMA promotion who is ever slower than he is.

It's not like Mir's wins over the past 5-6 years have been better than Kongo's. Since the Mir-Kongo throwdown, Mir's best wins were Cro Cop (sound familiar?), Nelson, zombie Nog and non-TRT Bigfoot.

King Mo isn't a world-beater, but neither is Mir. I stand by my original point that out of the top 15 or so HW's in the world, the UFC only has about half of 'em.

Back