Bellator 140: Lima vs. Koreshkov 6:50PM ET Prelims/9PM ET MAIN CARD DISCUSSION

Koreshkov rounding out his game can only mean bad things for his future opponents. Bellator's division is so striker-heavy that he'll probably be on top for a while.

I like to see Kos vs Daley with the winner getting Andrei.

Also MVP vs Lima.

Bellator highlights are all over ESPN's Sportscenter.

Bellator highlights are all over ESPN's Sportscenter.
This is the best time. When there are no sports but baseball on and they can sneak MMA in. Makes me proud when I see MMA on there.

Either way you're watching a GSP fight.

classic

Koreshkov should take down Daley the first 2 rounds and Daley will be gassed as hell. Daley's TDD might be just slightly better than Lima's.

That would be the only time in MMA history where I would support Lay and Pray

Lima was weak physically. Every time he swept Koreshkov he would put him back down and picked him up few times. He was supposed to be bigger and stronger.

just finished watching the fight, great performance by Koreshkov! :icon_chee I don't understand how one judge scored it 48-47 the only round you could possibly give to Lima is round 1 but nothing else, I scored it 50-45 Koreshkov. I'm not a fan of the new commentator either, he's not horrible but I prefer Wheelock.

Koreshkov showed some major improvement. I was very impressed with him. Lima, pretty disappointing performance. Wonder if there is a chance he'll move up a weight class now. He is one of the biggest 170lb fighters out there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back