Bellator 142: DYNAMITE Main Card | 2100ET 9/19 |

A

AronaBeatsJones

b142_master_rotator_glory-%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%8F.jpg

odds.png

ODDS: 5 Dimes via Best Fight Odds
DEADLINE: 9:00 PM Eastern

Psyched for this card, too bad the juice on McGeary is so high, I def like under 2.5 at .83 though.

Night of the underdogs:

8000 on Tito
(at these odds it's tempting, I never thought he would beat Alexander Shlemenko, and he also surprised me against Bonnar. Liam is obviously the favorite to win, but never count Ortiz out)

4000 on Emanuel Newton
(he lost to Liam, but he showed that he was tough as fuck and never gave up, I think the lines should be closer against Davis... plus, before losing to Liam he was on a nice streak, with wins over King Mo 2x, Attila Végh and Linton Vassell)

weird. according to bestfightodds a lot of these odds havent leveled out at all with 3 fights where the + is bigger than the - between two sites and some by pretty huge amounts. the wsof cards got 2 fights like that as well. i think bovada, sportsbet, and sbg arent monitoring this very well lol

Night of the underdogs:

8000 on Tito
(at these odds it's tempting, I never thought he would beat Alexander Shlemenko, and he also surprised me against Bonnar. Liam is obviously the favorite to win, but never count Ortiz out)

4000 on Emanuel Newton
(he lost to Liam, but he showed that he was tough as fuck and never gave up, I think the lines should be closer against Davis... plus, before losing to Liam he was on a nice streak, with wins over King Mo 2x, Attila Végh and Linton Vassell)

Well I dun fucked up :(
Oh well, that's the risk with underdogs.
I'll get that back at UFC Japan. :p

RF

Back