Bellator 145: Vengeance 7PM ET Prelims/9PM ET MAIN CARD DISCUSSION

Thoroughly enjoyed that main event

Smith is crazy. That fight was close aside from the 2nd round.

Straus almost got choked again in the last round lol He just concedes takedowns in the later rounds and also gives up his back instantly. This is something he needs to work on. If Pitbull had more energy to lock RNC, Straus would be done.

His kid doesn't like him

Kid was holding on to the white lady for dear life

Straus almost got choked again in the last round lol He just concedes takedowns in the later rounds and also gives up his back instantly. This is something he needs to work on. If Pitbull had more energy to lock RNC, Straus would be done.

We can play the what if game all day. IF Straus didn't break his hand early, he knocks Pitbull out.

Good title matches tonight! I guess I can take a couple of freakshow cards a year to see quality like this the rest of the year.

I'd kill myself if I had to look people in the eyes and pretend that Shamrock/Gracie and Kimbo/Dada are legitimate fights.

No. You'd cash that paycheck because you've got fucking bills.

I'm not hating on Smith, I get what he's doing, but we can call a spade a spade.

Fun show no doubt. Liked it. Nobody came out of the Curran/Pitbull/Straus three way as the clear king. Just hot potato with the belt.

Yeah. Even lashley had a fun fight. Brooks was tge only stinker.

I thought it was pretty good--especially for a Brooks fight. Held was fairly active, though he did gas hard so it wasn't great in the latter rounds. But I wasn't bored.

I don't say this much but I really feel that fight was a lot closer than the commentary would indicate. Obviously the judges thought so as well. 3-2 for Strauss from 2 of them. Am I alone here?

I don't say this much but I really feel that fight was a lot closer than the commentary would indicate. Obviously the judges thought so as well. 3-2 for Strauss from 2 of them. Am I alone here?

No. Smith and that other guy exaggerated greatly.

Not at all.

Back