Bellator 157: Dynamite 2 Rampage vs Ishii (FRIDAY 8pm ET) Discussion

8-Django-Unchained-quotes.gif

That scene was brilliant and Leo stole the show with his portrayal of Calvin Candie

I feel this event was better than the last Dynamite, both in content And in transitioning between the fights; however, there is still plenty to be improved on. Keep the fights where they were scheduled. Was confused by Meatwad being the first fight, I missed it. If you're gonna save some kickboxing fights for a separate show later the same evening, make it known ahead of time.

I think he should have won an Oscar for this movie.

I'd have to double check who was in the running besides him, but it certainly has to be considered. He was the epitome of southern aristocracy with all its foul associations back then. America didn't want to to be confronted with the fact that's how people spoke to and referred to black folks in that day and age.

I'd have to double check who was in the running besides him, but it certainly has to be considered. He was the epitome of southern aristocracy with all its foul associations back then. America didn't want to to be confronted with the fact that's how people spoke to and referred to black folks in that day and age.
Especially in the North, where it really wasn't any better, and where New Yorker's rioted over the draft. Twice.

Back