Bellator 160: Bendo vs Pitbull - Los Angeles

Only way benson finishes itd. So lame. Ouch!!!

Of course this shit night would be capped by this fucking dumb biblical rant from Benson. Fuck off.

One of the best Bets I've ever made and it loses.

Pitbull took rd 1, easily ahead 2.5 mins into rd2, and and out of nowhere he breaks his foot on a separation.

I can't believe bendo -2xx, bendo -3xx wins.

NOT bendo itd loses. Fluke injury the only way that could ever happen.

If anyone brags about a bendo win there or if anyone regrets pitbull bets, I will lose my mind.

will be hammering chandler if he's at halfway respectable odds.

Well, that was weird. I got Chandler all day when they fight.

I legit hate my life. Biggest loss ever on a single fight due to a freak injury when my guy was clearly winning

Fuck this night. I'm still sitting here in shock.

One of the best Bets I've ever made and it loses.

Pitbull took rd 1, easily ahead 2.5 mins into rd2, and and out of nowhere he breaks his foot on a separation.

I can't believe bendo -2xx, bendo -3xx wins.

NOT bendo itd loses. Fluke injury the only way that could ever happen.

If anyone brags about a bendo win there or if anyone regrets pitbull bets, I will lose my mind.

Agreed. Pitbull and the over 2.5 were both beautiful bets. Got ripped off on both.

Had nothing on this entire card, but upset for all of you guys on Pitbull...

awesome line and undoubtedly the worst way possible to lose.

Here's to a better night tomorrow fellas...

Fuuuu. One of the worst nights in a long time thanks to the stoppage. There was no way I could see that coming...

I'm in as much pain as everyone else. Believe me. I feel so gross.

We made a great bet. We got robbed.

Take a shower, go to bed, don't make any bets on anything else . Tomorrow is another day.

I'm sick, Pitbull was going to win that fight as a huge dog and I had a lot of money on him. And all my hedges of Not Bendo ITD and the over 2½ lose too. Really bad luck puts me even deeper in the hole.

Back