Bellator 160: Bendo vs Pitbull - Los Angeles

Can someone please remind me to never bet at Bellator again? It always ends up like this...

Lol just caught up on the fights, so glad I didn't bet on this shit and probably never will again. Also, fuck Benson

Went 3 for 4 on bets so I can't complain. The Pitbull play looked good too, although I wasn't as warm and fuzzy as you guys about how Rd 1 would be scored.

I have watched this fight again and I swear it was fixed. The injury to Pitbull did not look that bad.

Also, when Pitbull called timeout per se, Benson didn't even hit him. It was like he knew it was going to happen...

Nonetheless, Benson sucks. I bet Dana is laughing all the way along on this one as Benson talked all this crap about how great it was going to be to go to Bellator and since well, Bellator just looks like they got ripped off. What a joke.

Also, hats off to Bellator for being bush league and setting up a WWE showdown in the ring. What a joke...I can't watch Bellator anymore.

Went 3 for 4 on bets so I can't complain. The Pitbull play looked good too, although I wasn't as warm and fuzzy as you guys about how Rd 1 would be scored.

I'd tell you how insane it would be for any judge to give Bendo rd 1 (and based on the actual action in the cage it would have been insane) but given what I saw last night actually go down, who the hell knows what those scorecards might have said.

I'd tell you how insane it would be for any judge to give Bendo rd 1 (and based on the actual action in the cage it would have been insane) but given what I saw last night actually go down, who the hell knows what those scorecards might have said.
Bendo 10-7.

I'd say 10-8 for brushing his hair out of his eyes like a baaauws. 10-7 wouldn't be outlandish

$275 loss for me. $225 of that risk was related to Bendo not finishing -_-

I was already off to bed when Pitbull's line skyrocketed to +3XX, or else I would have lost more.

Bella 160 Net: -411.59
Freire +199: 400 for 795 / Freire ITD: 40 for 303.20 / Freire NSC: 100 for 180 / NOT bendo ITD: 50 parlay
awad DEC: 22.50 for 100.13
/ NOT anderson ITD: 250 for 138.12 - 50 parlay / anderson DEC: 27.50 for 85.53
karakhanyan +140: 50 for 70
/ O2.5: 150 for 100 / NOT bubba ITD: 50 parlay
mckee-walker U1.5: 100 for 100

parlays
50 for 45.70 NOT bendo ITD -515, NOT anderson ITD -287 & NOT bubba ITD -530
---

not much needs to be said.

onward and upward.

I have watched this fight again and I swear it was fixed. The injury to Pitbull did not look that bad.

Also, when Pitbull called timeout per se, Benson didn't even hit him. It was like he knew it was going to happen...

Nonetheless, Benson sucks. I bet Dana is laughing all the way along on this one as Benson talked all this crap about how great it was going to be to go to Bellator and since well, Bellator just looks like they got ripped off. What a joke.

Also, hats off to Bellator for being bush league and setting up a WWE showdown in the ring. What a joke...I can't watch Bellator anymore.
He broke his fibula.....lol

pitbull.jpg

I am a conspiracy thympasizer but i dont think this was a fix. Bendo is very proud and pretty up tight morally...i think he wouldnt participate.

Secondly, there is lots of shit that can mess up ones leg which cant be seen. Not every injury looks like a silvas rubber leg.

I think it was just a freak injury...shit happens.

Back