Bellator 163: McGeary vs Davis 6:50PM ET Prelims/9PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion

I don't understand how someone can come out in the 4th that flat without trying anything after having been mounted for 3 rounds. He literally just threw jabs until he got taken down and mounted.

Meh Irish/British fighters no TDD. Be prepared next Saturday

Shame the main card took a couple of hits with late cancellations. Ayala and Ward had nice KOs. Davis/Liam was one-sided but mostly active.

Phil doesn't even look that excited getting the belt. It's like he knows it means nothing next to the UFC belt.

Pretty good card.

Ward and Ayala were good fights. Just too many commercials

Phil Davis as the face of your LHW division...my god Bellator
he's funny

remember that sonnen sells without being the least exciting

at least davis has punching power

Ha! Filling the time slot with Cops. Who didn't see this shit coming?

that main event was a joke... phil spent like 12 minutes in full mount. he had 1 sub attempt. and made zero attempts to finish the fight. even chael and the commentators said hes just going for decision

Always feel bad for the last two bellator prelims the arena always empties out after th main event

Ha! Filling the time slot with Cops. Who didn't see this shit coming?
Oh shit, they're in my city of Pitssburgh. Probably about to hear some yinzer accents.

lmao at Cops. Lakers are up on the Warriors, wut

Phil doesn't even look that excited getting the belt. It's like he knows it means nothing next to the UFC belt.

More like he knows that he just killed any possible interest in the Bellator LHW division. Every fight is going to be grappler vs grappler and boring as shit.

And nobody will like beat him for awhile.

Back