Bellator 163: McGeary vs Davis 6:50PM ET Prelims/9PM ET Main Card PBP Discussion

Sonnen will get a title shot next year, either after Tito or after Wandy if he wins.

Davis/Rampage would be next best option but Page has one fight on his deal and might not want to cut to LHW anymore.

Could work for Bellator if they cant keep Rampage, use his name one last time for ratings and then send him out on a loss to Davis.

More like he knows that he just killed any possible interest in the Bellator LHW division. Every fight is going to be grappler vs grappler and boring as shit.

And nobody will like beat him for awhile.

Well, good for him at least. He's definitely getting paid a lot more than he would otherwise in the UFC.

Well, good for him at least. He's definitely getting paid a lot more than he would otherwise in the UFC.

Word was he's def getting more but not a ton more.

Believe the numbers I heard were UFC offered like 60/60 and Bellator offered 70/70 or 75/75.

Which is kind of surprising the UFC didnt match to keep him if the numbers were that close, only 30-40k off isnt that much to lose a top 10 fighter.

If those numbers were true, who knows.

Word was he's def getting more but not a ton more.

Believe the numbers I heard were UFC offered like 60/60 and Bellator offered 70/70 or 75/75.

Which is kind of surprising the UFC didnt match to keep him if the numbers were that close, only 30-40k off isnt that much to lose a top 10 fighter.

If those numbers were true, who knows.

He got those 2 fights in 1 night + sponsorship money, plus the fact that he can actually win fights with much higher probability.

Davis vs Cormier would be a interesting match.. 2 top class wrestlers and well matched. I'd favor Cormier but not by much. Its a shame that we will probably never get to see it.

Lmfao. Go watch Rashad vs Phil. Cormier would manhandle Davis.

He got those 2 fights in 1 night + sponsorship money, plus the fact that he can actually win fights with much higher probability.

He made 130k for that night, 65/65.

he also aint making shit in sponsors.

Looked back and according to FRB looks like UFC offered 55/55 or something close to that so Bellator offered slightly more but guessing maybe signing bonus or something else could have been in contract.

He made 130k for that night, 65/65.

he also aint making shit in sponsors.

Looked back and according to FRB looks like UFC offered 55/55 or something close to that so Bellator offered slightly more but guessing maybe signing bonus or something else could have been in contract.

Interesting.

Well at the very least he's making a bit more money against massively reduced competition. Still better for him.

Forgot to give a shoutout to the Gracie arm break. I didn't know about him until tonight.

In my defense there's hundreds of Gracies, they could make their own Gracie Go app really.

Ayala via 15 second flash KO.

This was one of the last posts I saw before something came up and I had to pause the fights. Came to mind as soon as Ayala knocked Kharitonov the fuck out.

Back