Bellator 170: Ortiz vs. Sonnen (January 21st 7pm ET Prelims-9pm Main Card) Discussion

Thank you Tito won me some cash because my friends no hespect the old school

Chael Sonnen is on ESPN right now.

Some of you guys need to tone it down with the "fixed" accusations.

Tito looked great all things considered.

Can't believe I watched him throughout his entire career from beginning to end. Damn I am getting old, lol.

Tito is done
Sonnen is shot
Fedor could lose next month.

Rampage if he beats Mo will be sitting pretty as a free agent, Bellator will need him and UFC will want him. He will get paid.

No matter how much people shit on Tito he always brought it fought the best and was always entertaining

If this is really Tito's last fight for real, then he has had a really interesting career. He is a guy who has a lot of charisma and he has a special energy about him.. when he comes in the walkout and into the actual cage you can feel a energy.. but at the same time he is pretty awful on the mic, very poor on the mic actually, but he still has that energy and charisma about him that very few do. Proof that words ain't always everything to sell. He did sell very well in UFC on PPV

Yeah bro i got 2 times my money with semtex and 3 times with Tito, happy daysss
semtex was basically a pick em bet and Tito was around +170ish, did you parlay it with the under?

Some of you guys need to tone it down with the "fixed" accusations.
Only i have the authority to call a fix as im always correct

-

Seriously

Fools here think it's a fix but the fix is for tito
Not the new guy who has a winnable fight with wand and then is ballsy enough to fight fedor too

Lol

That wasnt fixed, just look at the size difference. Thats like ripped 240 vs soft 205 probably.

Anyway, post fight presser in 5

ive said it before, chael is the loser version of Conor. he talked his way into big money fights that he did not deserve from an skill standpoint.(while on TRT) i dont know how mma history forgives the jones match up.

No matter how much people shit on Tito he always brought it fought the best and was always entertaining

Yes. Whether you love him or hate him, Tito made you watch.

If this is really Tito's last fight for real, then he has had a really interesting career. He is a guy who has a lot of charisma and he has a special energy about him.. when he comes in the walkout and into the actual cage you can feel a energy.. but at the same time he is pretty awful on the mic, very poor on the mic actually, but he still has that energy and charisma about him that very few do. Proof that words ain't always everything to sell. He did sell very well in UFC on PPV

Definitely. His charisma is hard to beat. No, he's not a smooth talker, but you'll still listen, and you'll watch. Like I said earlier, I was nervous and had goosebumps at the start. First time ever for a Bellator event, and it's extremely rare for a UFC event, as well. That's the Tito effect.

I should have put money on these fights and bet, the problem with betting is you have to actually have money in the first place to make a bet, :confused::confused::confused::confused: thats the part I struggle with.
Not to mention, the problem with Bellator fights, is that they truly are unpredictable. In an unpredictable sport, Bellator is known for being truly unpredictable.

What an awesome way for Tito Ortiz to go out! That's how you end your career! A legend and a pioneer!

Ortiz rules!
C2wFuMSXgAA2NQC.1485061768.jpg

ive said it before, chael is the loser version of Conor. he talked his way into big money fights that he did not deserve from an skill standpoint.(while on TRT) i dont know how mma history forgives the jones match up.

Pretty much. Sucks, was hoping he'd win and call out Phil Davis or someone on the mic with some classic one-liners.

Oh well.

Yes. Whether you love him or hate him, Tito made you watch.

Definitely. His charisma is hard to beat. No, he's not a smooth talker, but you'll still listen, and you'll watch. Like I said earlier, I was nervous and had goosebumps at the start. First time ever for a Bellator event, and it's extremely rare for a UFC event, as well. That's the Tito effect.
Yeah very true, he has a lot of charisma and its not through words. Thats more special than anything I think. Its like Tyson.. he is very poor on the mic too, but he had a special charisma about him. I was always excited to see Tito fight, he has that "energy". Thats why when people say "you need to be a good talker to get people to buy your fight" is 1000% not true. Its true for some, but its not always necessary.

Back