Bellator 170: Ortiz vs. Sonnen (January 21st 7pm ET Prelims-9pm Main Card) Discussion

Easy money.
Easy doesn't mean big: it just means easy:
2ur9lrl.jpg

Yeah very true, he has a lot of charisma and its not through words. Thats more special than anything I think. Its like Tyson.. he is very poor on the mic too, but he had a special charisma about him. I was always excited to see Tito fight, he has that "energy". Thats why when people say "you need to be a good talker to get people to buy your fight" is 1000% not true. Its true for some, but its not always necessary.
I agree, but one thing about Tyson,mi saw a special he did on HBO, and when he talks about something he is passionate about, he can be very eloquent, especially for a guy who got hit in the head like he has.

Bellator does some good things on production but tape delay and dark matches is weak.

They have postlims going on right now. You pay these people 2/2 and make them sell tickets to fill your building and then throw them after the main event and you dont even stream them for fans.

Its 2017, fights should all be shown and shown live.

He was once +240??
I got him at +180 and thought that was about the best
Sport Interactions manage the odds differently, check the result vs initial bet. I got 2.4 times my money worth while +180 would give you 2.8. Bad odds but easy money. I rarely bet over 20, I'm a real casual. As a Canadian and a numbers hater, I refuse to use the crazy American odds...

Noooooooooooo !

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

Head movement chael head movement

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! PLEAAAAAAAASE ! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

Noooooooooooo !

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

Head movement chael head movement

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! PLEAAAAAAAASE ! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
He forgot to clinch. He must return to Glenndale and start back from the beginning.

Bellator only puts on a few fixes a year and that ruins it for all the fighters who actually want to fight a legitimate contest.

I won't watch a Bellator event with Ken shamrock, royce gracie and now Sonnen. If tito comes back, I'm not watching him either.

Hahahahahahaha! Did you get to see the fights?
nah I had to sleep and getting rdy for work now, but only got mobile broadband here anyway which is why I wasn't streaming the event live like everyone else.

Great win for Tito! He's a legend of MMA, good luck in his retirement from the sport.

Shameful fight, but it's what we've come to expect with but this company.

Back