Bellator 175 - King Mo vs Rampage - Illinois

EzFlyer

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.com/events/Bellator-175-Rampage-vs-King-Mo-2-57535

2af6cc1b414140998c6ebbb9bab81843.png

Kimg mo +120 on the euro bookies

Rampage looked pregnant in that staredown they had, does he even train these days?

King mo must be the right side especially as the dog. What weighta this at?

King mo must be the right side especially as the dog. What weighta this at?

Like Mo up to -125. I think both are in it for a paycheck nowadays, but Rampage much more so than Mo.

Will want to see what o2.5 looks like too.

Probably wishful thinking, but hoping Lahat not crazy juiced too.

Money has got to go on Mo here. If you watch both of their fights vs Satoshi Ishii, King Mo dominates, it's not even close, where as when Rampage fought Ishii it was a split decision (I personally thought Ishii won tbh). I know MMA math doesn't work, and Rampage has already beat Mo, but I think it's a testament to their dedication in MMA atm. Rampage is fat as fuck, and is doing this for a pay check, I at least have faith that King Mo actually still trains. Will be putting a 3u bet on Mo at these odds.

I'm with u guys and big on King Mo. Cro cop is HW at the end of the day and could have been on roids who knows. Definitely will play King Mo despite how their bodies look like :) I think casuals gonna bet on Rampage because he won the first fight. I'm expecting King Mo line to get better when event gets closer. +120 is bad atm

Kharitonov on my fade list. Idk about that other guy but Bellator's juiced favs get knocked out so often.

Last edited:
Agreed Mo is the right side but i'd need close to pick em. I think if Fat Rampage can land just one clean shot Mo is gonna be in big trouble

Agreed Mo is the right side but i'd need close to pick em. I think if Fat Rampage can land just one clean shot Mo is gonna be in big trouble

Mo opening as slight underdog at eurobooks. I hit 1u, prob wont bet more cos bellator gonna bellator.

I like Mo but am worried about robbery. Seems like over is a good play as I think both of these guys are friends behind the scenes.

it was a bunch of dick-ridin'.

I remember having money on Rampage and feeling horrible about it going into the decision.

I will wait to see how fat Rampage is before betting this one.

“You guys, we can tell weight don’t matter to ‘King Mo.’ Look at his girlfriend”

{<jordan}

Nope. Mo has a granite chin.

200.gif

Or uhh...

Apparently Rampage has a thyroid problem, saying that is why he has gained weight over the years.

No secret I love MO in this match up, just hoping he's not too juiced.

Back